CHAP.20

CHAP.20

———»•«———

She carefully detached herself from him. It took her a dying 10 minutes for her to completely get out of his grasp. She replaced her body with her pillow for him to cuddle with.

She got out of the room successfully after washing up a bit. She went straight to the kitchen when she saw the maid preparing for the ingredients to cook.

She went closer to the maid and thought for a moment. Jungkook helped her to go away from her parents and even accepted her in his house. In return, she wanted to at least cook for him.

“Oh! Miss, you're up already?” the maid asked then Lisa chuckled at her question. They might have been used to Jungkook waking up past 8.

“Uhm yeah. Actually, I have a favor to ask you?” Lisa carefully asked.

“Sure, miss.” The maid politely said answered.

“First, please call me Lisa instead of miss,” the maid blushed in embarassment that made Lisa chuckle again, “And, I also want to cook. Can you leave the kitchen to me?” Lisa asked.

The maid looked hesitant at first so Lisa did an aegyo with her infamous puppy eyes to plead the latter which actually worked. Lisa rejoiced inside her head before the girl went quickly out of sight.

Lisa then took the ingredients out of the fridge and started to work. She rinsed the ingredients before chopping it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook have just woken up. He looked around until he noticed that he was alone inside the room, also hugging a pillow probably used by Lisa since it smells like her.

Jungkook is not an obssessed psychopath, you know? He just got used to her presence, he memorized almost everything about her. Her scent, her warmth, and her choice of clothes and things that she liked.

Jungkook got up and hurriedly washed up to see Lisa's face.

When he went downstairs, Lisa was preparing herself to chop the vegetables. He quickly rushed into her and took the knife from her grasp.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook asked as he held the knife.

“Wai—Give me the knife!” Lisa tried to reach the knife but Jungkook held it farther from her.

“No. What are you doing?” he asked again that made her sigh.

“Cooking. Can't you see?” Lisa stared at him weirdly like he's the stuppidest guy to ever exist. He really asked her when she is obviously cooking like, dude.

“Why are you cooking? Isn't Minnie supposed to be cooking not you?” Jungkook asked.

“Well, I requested her to leave it to me instead. I want to cook,” Lisa stated and was about to reach the knife when Jungkook held it farther from her again, “Oh come on~”

“No.” Jungkook said then called someone, “Minnie!” he called his maid.

“What? Why are you calling her again? I said, I want to cook. Just let me and give me back the knife!” Lisa demanded but Jungkook just held it high.