CHAP.15

CHAP.15

———»•«———

He sat in front of her and started to treat her wound.

“I told you not to cook anymore but you were so stubborn. Look now, you got wounded because of it!” Jungkook scolded his beloved wife as he treated her wound while she pouted.

“It was just an accident and besides, it won't happen again because—”

“Of course it won't because I'll never let you near the kitchen again,” he said that made her whine.

“What? You can't do that! I want to cook for you!” Lisa pouted but Jungkook just shook his head.

“I can cook for you, baby.” Jungkook stated softly as he looked at her but she kept on whining like a child.

“I still want to cook! Come on, I/ll be careful next time.” Lisa begged as she gave him her best puppy eyes but he still rejected her pleads.

“No can't do, baby.” Jungkook shook his head that made her whine again.

Flashback ends

Lisa smiled unknowingly as she stared at him but looked away after realizing it.

After he was done, he lifted his gaze to her.

“We're going somewhere,” Jungkook said and placed all the aids he used at the small bag before putting it on his drawer.

“And where is that? And wait, why are you doing this anyway?” Lisa asked him but he just shrugged and walked to the driver seat and sat before speaking.

“You said you don't want to go home so I am helping you,” Jungkook stated and was about to start the engine when Lisa held his hand.

“Please not in the mansion! I don't really want to go home yet, just drop me somewhere.” Lisa pleaded, she felt so desperate as she doesn't want to go home and face her parents.

She and him stared at each other until Lisa realized that she was still holding his hand on the handbreak.

“Sorry,” Lisa took her hand away and then cleared her throat awkwardly.

Jungkook could only smile minimally before starting the engine.

After some time, they stopped at the airport that made her confused.

“What are we doing in here?” Lisa asked  but then someone went to them.

“Sir, the plane is ready.” Sehun said then Jungkook gave him a curt nod before facing Lisa.

“Let's go?” Jungkook asked but Lisa eyed him suspiciously then to his secretary.

“Where exactly are we going, Jungkook?” Lisa asked him doubtedly.

“Busan.” He said that made her eyes widen in shock.

“Wait, what?” Lisa asked as she looked at both men in front of her.