CHAP.3

CHAP.3

———»•«———

Lisa was panting hard as she ran from the place to her hotel room.

“Miss! What happened to you?” Tzuyu asked worriedly.

“Water please,” Lisa said then Tzuyu ran to the kitchen and took a pitcher of water and poured it on a glass before giving it to Lisa.

Lisa gulped it all and breathed hard again.

“What happened, Miss Lisa?” Tzuyu asked.

“Nothing. I just ran off and exercised. Yeah!” Lisa reasoned out then Tzuyu nodded at her understanding that she doesn't really want to talk about it.

“I actually lost my map on the way here. Can you ask for another one?” Lisa asked then Tzuyu nodded happily and walked out to get a map again.

Lisa sat on the living room and massaged her head.

She reminisced the man earlier, the cottage and the pictures hanging on the wall. If the rumor was true, then the couple pictures she saw must be the guy's wife and him. But why is it in there? It is confusing her so much.

Tzuyu came back after getting another piece of map, two pieces of map rather to make sure.

“Tzuyu? I just wanna ask you something,” Lisa said.

“Anything, Miss.” Tzuyu gladly said.

“About the rumor of the anonymous owner. How old is he?” Lisa genuinely asked.

“No one really knows but they said that the owner is young. That's all I know, Miss. Why'd you ask, Miss Lisa?” Tzuyu asked but Lisa just shook her head.

“Nothing. Just wondering. I actually saw a vacant place at the back of this hotel. What is inside there?” Lisa asked trying to dig up informations about the anonymous owner.

“No one really knows. It is believed that only the owner knows what is inside. Some said that nothing is in there but some says that the place was where the couple would usually go. It's like their spot.” Tzuyu explained then Lisa nodded listening to the rumors she said about the place.

She came to a conclusion that the couple must have known the place after her and him. That must be the reason that is why he treasured the place so much.

After that day, she continued to roam around the place.

She was sitting at the living room alone peacefully not until someone knocked the door. Lisa did not hear the knock since she was too engrossed in her favorite kdrama “Goblin” and her favorite actor “Gong yoo”.

Her phone then vibrated beside her. She took her phone while still watching the said drama. She pressed the answer button and placed the phone to her ear while her eyes are focused on the television in front of her as she stuffed some popcorns inside her mouth.

“Hello?”

“Yah! Lalisa! You idiot!” was the first thing that greeted her that made her flinch. She took the phone away from her ear and looked at the caller ID.