CHAP.34

CHAP.34

———»•«———

“Lisa?” Lisa heard her mom call that earned her attention. She quickly went to her mom and hugged her.

“Mom!” Lisa said then her mom smiled and hugged her tighter.

“How are you? Where have you been, darling? I have been searching for you all this while.” Her mom said then Lisa just pressed her lips together.

“I’m sorry. I just needed time, mom.” Lisa said then her mom smiled and nodded her head.

Lisa went to the rooftop to relax for a while until someone spoke.

“Li, are you alright?” Rosé asked then Lisa just nodded at her that made her shake her head, “You’re not.” Lisa sighed and turned to her.

“Did something happen between you and Jungkook in Busan?” Rosé asked her bestfriend.

“We’re okay now.” Lisa simply stated. Rosè then nodded her head to the girl.

“What’s your plan?” Rosé asked that made Lisa confused and puzzled.

“What?”

“Li, you are engaged remember?” Rosé said that made her silent and purse her lips into a thin line.

“It’s not that I don’t support you, Li. I do. I support you but…” Rosé sighed, she felt pity towards her friend, “You have to decide. I support you, whatever you decide. I know you love Jungkook and by the way he’s acting, he loves you too. You can backout to the engagement, Li.” Rosé said as she placed her hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“I…” Lisa felt suffocated just by the thought of her and Jungkook being apart again, “…don’t know, Ro.” Lisa said as she let her tears fall again.

Rosé could only comfort her friend. As of now, she could not do anything to help her friend. She felt useless all these years. She just watched Lisa cry her heart out every night and morning everytime she has nightmares.

Rosé engulfed Lisa in a hug and caressed her back gently.

After a day, Lisa called Jungkook’s number thanks to Rosé who saved his phone number to contact him when she was staying with him.

“Hello?”

“Uh, it’s me, Lisa.”

“Oh?” he said and she can feel his frowning face right this point.

“Did you use our maid’s phone?” Jungkook asked softly.

“No. This is actually my phone number.” Lisa explained to him. He was utterly confused after hearing her statement and she knew that fact so she continued, “I am back here in Seoul.”

That made Jungkook shot up on his seat.

“Wha—how?” Jungkook asked as he furrowed his eyebrows together in bewilderment.