CHAP.29

CHAP.29

---»•«---

Lisa cried that made him teary as well.

"Li-"

"No! No, Jungkook!" Lisa said and pushed him away harshly.

"You-you should hate me. You need to-"

"What the fuck are you saying, Lisa?! Hate you?! Really?" Jungkook asked in disbelief that made her cry even harder. "Do you even know what you are asking huh?!" he asked as he got angrier.

"Yes! And that's the right thing to do. Hate me! Resent me! Loathe me! And... and... forget me." Lisa lowered her head as she said the last part. He clenched both his fists and jaw in anger.

"You've got to be kidding, Lisa." He said lowly, anger evident in his tone of voice. His patience is running on a thin thread.

"I am not. It's better if-"

"It's not better, Lisa! It will just make everything worse! Do you even know how heavy that was huh?!" Jungkook said angrily while Lisa just sobbed. The atmosphere of the room became thick because of the tension around Jungkook and Lisa.

"Hate? Are you even aware of what that means huh?" Jungkook asked again but Lisa remained crying, "Do you even know how hard it is to hate the person you love?" his voice cracked at the last part of his statement. Lisa looked at him and there she realize that he was also crying while looking intently at her.

"I did, Lisa. I did try to. I tried to hate you, resent you, but it just brought me in despair! You know why? Because everytime I try to forget about you, everything just kept coming back!" Jungkook said while his tears flooded through his cheeks, "My heart aches everytime I try to hate you. Everytime I try, it just makes me realize how much I love you." The last sentence became a solemn whisper.

"Now tell me, how could I do such thing huh?" he asked as the anger rose up again to his head.

'I'm sorry. I love you too.' Lisa wanted to say. She wanted to tell him that she still loves him-no, actually she never fell out of love. She love him and she never forgot about him. But she could not even tell him about it.

"Jungkook," she mumbled as she cried even harder.

"Did you really meant it? Did you?" he asked again, "Answer me, Lisa before I am lose my patience. Please, Lisa." He asked as he clenched his fist even tighter, his palm is already cold and pale because of the pressure.

He took a long stride to her but this time, she did not step back and just remained their with her head hung low. He lifted her chin with his hand to meet her gaze.

"Answer me, Lily." He said that made her cry even more. She lip her lower lip and shook her head to take her chin off from his grasp.

"I know you're lying, Lisa. All I want is to hear it from you. All I want is for you to assure me, to be honest with me, to open up to me, Lisa. That's all I want. Make me understand, clear it all to me." He begged her but she still shook her head.