CHAP.24

CHAP.24

———»•«———

Meanwhile, Lee Jieun went staright to her house and called someone as she threw her bag on the couch of her bedroom.

She then pressed the phone in her ears. After a few rings, someone answered the phone call.

“Where are you?” was the first thing she said on the call.

“I am on my taping. Why?” The person asked from the other line.

“Tell Minho oppa that I will be out for a moment. He isn't at home, Dongie oppa.” Jieun said then the person on the other line hummed.

“Is that all?” Dong-in asked.

“I will borrow your car for a moment. My car is out of engine.” She stated then the man then again hummed.

“I'll go now. I am still on my taping. Bye,” her brother said before hanging up.

She then sat on her bed and sighed deeply.

She has to know about Jungkook's whereabouts. She needs to know. She won't just give up that easily. Not that simple.

“I will win you sooner, Jungkook.” Jieun muttered before taking shower and preparing to go out again.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang but Jungkook was inside the bathroom. He left his phone at the coffee table on the living room.

Lisa was just passing by from the garden when she heard the phone ring few times. She then quickly took it and answered the call.

[English Language]
“Jungkook, I was told to call you directly by your secretary. He told me that you weren't present at the company. Where are you?” the man asked that made Lisa frown.

“Hello? Jungkook?” the man again asked when Lisa did not utter a word.

“Uhm, Jungkook is currently taking a bath, sir. May I know who this is?” Lisa asked.

“I am Jake McDonnie. May I know who this person is?” the person then asked her.

“Uhm, I am h-his… maid, sir. Sir Jungkook is still taking a bath. I will just tell him that you called, Sir Jake.” Lisa said as she bit her lip then she heard the man hum.

“Alright. Inform him that I called. Tell him to call me back after.” The guy said.

“Yes, sir.” Lisa said before the call got cut off.

Actually, Lisa really does not know if Jungkook took a bath or not. She may or may not lied a bit to the guy.

Lisa took the phone and went upstairs to his study room to check him but he wasn't there. She then knocked in his bedroom but no one answered.

“Jungkook?” she knocked again but there were still no answers and so she decided to open the door.

She carefully closed the door and went inside but he was nowhere to be found.