CHAP.22

CHAP.22

———»•«———

They then proceeded to doing the icing as they waited for the bade to bake fully.

Lisa needed another bowl and so she tried to reach the bowl on top of the drawer but it was too high for her. While she was reaching for the bowl, a hand reached it for her instead.

Lisa froze when realizing that Jungkook was behind her, she faced him and sucked a breath when she was greeted by a nerve-wracking proximity. They both stared at each other while Jungkook held the bowl he just reached a while ago after noticing her difficulty.

“U-uh t-thank you,” Lisa stuttered as she held the bowl out of his grasp and moved away carefully.

Jungkook just gulped after that before turning to her back, he stared at her back for a while before walking to her side again to help.

They then heard the oven ding, indicating that the cupcakes are baked and ready to be designed.

Jungkook took it carefully and placed it on the counter. Lisa sniffed the cupcakes happily.

“Oh my! Smells so delicious!” Lisa stated happily that made him smile. He then looked at Lisa's eyes when she held atwo icing bags and gave him the other that she was grasping. “Here! Try to put icing on it!” she said sweetly.

Jungkook took the icing bag from her hand carefully while looking at her eyes.

“Here. I'll teach you,” Lisa said and showed him how to do it. Instead of looking at what she was doing, he was actually staring at her.

Again, he got surprised with her sudden modd swings. Just earlier, she was about to murder him but now, she is rather sweet and calm like as if she did not just threatened to choke him earlier. He even got surprised when he saw her baking ALONE. That alone surprised him since she doesn't really know how to the last time they were together. Two years ago.

“… there!” he flinched a little after hearing her rejoice, cutting his thoughts. “Do you know now?” she turned to him and asked.

“Not quiet.” Jungkook answered. He really didn't know since he was busy entertaining his train of thoughts.

Lisa only giggle, “Look who's learning what now?” she teased, “Anywho, watch carefully.”

Jungkook smiled at this before listening to her.

“My! Isn't it delicious? Try it! Here,” Lisa took a piece and offered it to him. He then took it and smiled before eating. It really is delicious.

“It is,” he agreed then Lisa smiled at him.

“When did you start learning how to bake?” Jungkook interrogated while she munched her food.

“Since the years I spent in Canada. I usually gets bored so I decided to kill my time in cooking or baking.” Lisa told him truthfully which he nodded.

“I'm surprised that you did not—”

“—burn the kitchen?” Lisa laughed at his teasing, “I wonder as well.”