CHAP.16

CHAP.16

———»•«———

Jungkook is one of the most important for her and they know it even if she doesn't voice it out. They can read her eyes clearly, her affection and passion towards the lad is so visible in her eyes. The way her eyes would lit up by the sight of him, same for Jungkook after seeing Lisa.

“Lisa won't just leave the house if it was just a small misunderstanding, correct? Did her parents and Lisa fought last night?” their eyes all turned to Rosé since she is living with the family.

“I don't really know,” Rosé looked down as she fidgeted her hands. She is quiet embarassed and will be even more embarassed if she tells them that she had a date with that son of a—woman.

The others only frowned at her answer.

“What do you mean ‘you don't know’? Aren't you with them at the mansion last night?” Jennie asked her.

“I-I slept early! Yeah, that's why!” Rosé tried to reason out but Jennie only raised her eyebrow at the latter.

“Are you hiding something from us?” Jennie asked.

“N-No!” she wanted to slap herself so bad for stuttering.

“Ro, what exactly happened? And where were you last night?” Jisoo asked Rosè who only shook her head.

“Rosé, you have to let us understand the situation.” Jin said then Namjoon nodded in agreement.

Rosé inhaled deeply and exhaled before speaking.

“Fine.” Rosé stated then the four attentively listened to her, “I went out.”

“Where exactly?”

“I went out on a date, alright?” Rosé said that earned a gasp from the two woman beside her.

“With whom?” Jisoo asked her.

She sighed again deeply before responding.

“With Park Jimin.” Rosé prepared herself with them saying how stupid she is for dating that guy.

‘Who wouldn't?,’ she asked herself inwardly. Even she can't accept the fact that she wasted her time with that filthy asshole.

“Are you out of your mind, Ro? Seriously? That manwhore, of all people, Ro.” Jennie said, Jimin is quiet famous not only for being the son of the Park Family who owns the JP Real Estate Corp. but for being a manwhore as well. But, even if he is a manwhore, that guy still is being adored for goodness sake! It's like they're praising him for being a manwhore.

“Before you say that I am stupid for dating that bastard, I want to explain myself.” Rosé said that made them shut their mouth.

“Go on. We're all ears, young lady.” Even Namjoon couldn't  disagree that his friend is really a manwhore, making almost every girls his sex toys.

“I never wanted to date him, alright? My stupid matchmaker parents arranged us to date for one month. Apparently, they wanted to collaborate and so the two Park Families thought that matching me and that stupid punk will be a good idea for their damned reputations.” Rosé spat as she rolled her eyes.