CHAP.13

CHAP.13

———»•«———

The bartender came with two more shots.

“Thank you, handsome bartender~” Lisa said and chuckled. She is so drunk right now.

She was about to drink the given shot when Jungkook caught her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

“You're drunk,” Jungkook stated but Lisa struggled under his grip.

“No! Let me! I am not drunk, alright?~” Lisa said and was about to drink it when Jungkook took the shot and gulped it along with the other. “Hey! Why did you drink my whiskey?! Oh! You want to drink as well?” Lisa smiled before calling the bartender, “Five—”

“You won't drink again, Lisa. We're going home,” Jungkook said sternly then turned to the bartender, “How much is this?” he asked.

After the bartender told him the price, he quickly paid it before pulling Lisa out of the said bar.

“Hey, wait! Who are you? I don't even know you!” Lisa said.

“Lisa, you're drunk. We're heading home!” Jungkook said then dragged Lisa to the parking lot.

“No! I am not drunk!” Lisa denied and pushed his hand away from her wrist, “See?” Lisa said that made him roll his eyes.

“Let's just go,” he said with finality.

He then helped her sit on his shot gun seat before he started the engine and drove to his apartment.

He owns a luxurious apartment at Hotel Trimage. He helped her go inside his apartment and led her to his bedroom.

Yes, he only has one bedroom in his apartment. Mainly, because he is the only one staying there and no one else.

He laid her down gently, she moved  and groaned that made him stop and look at her. When he felt that she is back to her slumber, he moved again and carefully tuck her on the duvet.

After contemplating wether to change her uncomfortable dress or not, he decided to change it into his comfortable pyjama. He still cares for her, after all.

He went to his walk-in closet and took a comfortable pj for her before walking up to her. He then leaned her to the headboard carefully and started to unzip the dress, he carefully took it off leaving her in just in her bra and underwear.

He did not even budge nor got shy for the reason that, he saw it already. What's the point?

But, he will admit it to himself. He still gets aroused in her naked form, she still has an effect to him. He is a man with hormones for goodness sake!

He clenched his jaw as he suddenly got aroused, he tried so hard to control his hormones.

‘For goodness sake hormones, calm the fuck down!’ Jungkook grunted inwardly as he clothed her naked form.

After he changed her clothing, he took her dress and tossed it to his laundry basket before turning to her again.

He is asking himself if he would sleep with her but he is too afraid that she might be surprised if she ever wakes up in the morning. In the end, he chose to just sleep at the couch inside his bedroom.