CHAP.19

CHAP.19

———»•«———

He massaged his temple again as he got frustrated in both himself and Irene. She ruined his relationship by reappearing out of nowhere and had the audacity to kiss him.

Jennie on the opposite side, was sipping her wine with her face mask on. She scrolled through her phone when something—someone rather caught her attention.

[Bae Irene appears stunningly in one of the Vogue Korea's magazine as the ambassador of Prada.]

Jennie looked at the post and swiped through it.

Irene is indeed pretty, no wonder Taehyung cheated for her. Jennie is no match for her, that's what Jennie thought though.

A lone tear then started to fall from her eyes as she remembered the scene when she caught them kissing. She wiped her tears away before turning her phone off. She took off her mask and rinsed her face.

She then went to her kitchen and took a glass of wine to relax her mind.

“Why do I always end up getting hurt by those bastards?” Jennie stated while she gulped her wine down and poured another glass.

“You're so stupid, Jennie Kim! When will you ever learn that no guys will be loyal to you?! Why do you always end up falling in love with someone who couldn't even catch you in the first place?!” Jennie threw her used glass to the ground while she held her hair in frustration. Jennie sobbed continously as she reminisced all the memories of her exes cheating on her in front of her face.

Mino, Kai, and now Taehyung. All of them cheated, she caught all of them cheating!

This is the real Jennie Kim. People titles her as the icy emotionless queen but the truth is, she too is hurting. Just like other humans. She is not numb nor cold. She just could not cope up with an overflowing emotions that she ends up hiding it behind her bitchy face.

She might have shown her stone side but… she is the one hurting the most.

She is also fragile, but only she knows it. Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa, all of them don't know this side of her. All of her life, all she showed was her stone side but she too… is killing inside.

Jennie cried harder. This is not just about her break up with Taehyung but all of the things that broke her. Starting from when her father cheated on her mom and decided to leave them when he impreginated his misstress, when she spotted her first love, Mino, cheating on her, Jongin also did the same and now Taehyung whom she trusted. Everyone just kept breaking her.

Lisa kept arguing with Jungkook.

“Come on~ Let's just settle this. I will sleep on the couch and you there to your own bed!” Lisa argued.

“Didn't you said before that you are not comfortable sleeping on the couch?” Jungkook asked. Yes, she wanted to say.

“Well… that was before! If that's the case then, why don't you sleep on the couch instead?” Lisa asked that made him scoff in disbelief.