CHAP.7

CHAP.7

———»•«———

He got promoted as the new manager and later became the president of the said company. After he earned some money, he decided to buy the said lot in Busan and build a hotel there.

Later, the CEO of the company decided to retire and hand the whole company to his trusted man, Jungkook himself. The old man doesn't have any heir to his own company and Jungkook was the right suited for the position of the new CEO.

Jungkook got quiet big and his name was getting bigger in the Industry.

In the past two years, his hard work paid off. He did all of this to prove himself worthy of her, he knew, he is not that oblivious not to know thay Lisa is also lying that day when she voiced those words out.

His only mission is to… find her.

Flashback ends

Now that she is close to him again, he will do everything to get her back and fulfill his own oath.

Lisa woke up and groaned immediately when her head started to ache really bad. She then looked around and saw that she is still in Jennie's living room with the girls on the couch and on the floor lying. Bottles and shots were all placed on the coffee table and some chip wrappers were also shattered on the ground.

The whole living room was a mess and the three girls were also a mess along with her.

She then shook their bodies to wake them up.

“Hmm~ 5 minutes~” Rosé said but Lisa shook her again.

“Ro, wake up!” Lisa said then the girl groaned again before opening her eyes. Rosé rubbed her eyes and looked around while Lisa shook Jennie's body on the ground. Rosé then proceeded to wake Jisoo up.

“Shit. Mom will arrive in 30! Fuck, we need to clean up!” Jennie said panicking that made the three panick as well and so they hurriedly cleaned up and Rosé and Lisa borrowed some clothes from Jennie to wear.

After that, Jennie's mom arrived.

“Oh hello, darlings! Oh so you have another friends? Aren't you Lalisa Bruschweiler?” Jennie's mom asked then Lisa nodded shyly.

“You really are beautiful. And you are Park Rosé? The only daughter of the CEO of the ROse Corp.?” Jennie's mom asked the said latter.

“Yes, ma'am.” Rosé said politely.

“Call me aunty Jessi. Anyway, Jisoo your mom asked me to tell you that your fiancé is looking for you since last night.” aunt Jessi said then Jisoo's eyes widened before running upstairs to call her fiancé.

“We should probably leave now, Jen and aunt Jessi.” Lisa said politely.

“Not yet, Lisa and Rosé. Sit and eat with us for now.” Aunt Jessi said then they went inside dining area.

“Come on~” Jennie said then Jisoo went downstairs straight to the dining area.

“Since when did you get close?” aunt Jessi asked them.