CHAP.37

CHAP.37

———»•«———

“How are you and Eunwoo?” Lisa’s mom asked her. They are currently at the dining table, eating dinner together.

“Good.” Was all Lisa said.

“Just good?” her mom pushed but Lisa just nodded at the woman. She won’t tell them that she is close to him now since she doesn’t want them to assume things.

“You two should keep up your relationship. You’ll get married soon.” Her mom said but Lisa just ate her meal silently.

“Eunwoo is a good man, darling. I’m sure he will be a good husband for you.” Lisa then stood up and faced her parents emotionlessly.

“I’m finished. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll head to my room now.” Lisa said then her father gestured her before she bowed silently and walked upstairs.

Layla could only sigh at this.

“Just let them be for now, Layla. She just came back.” Marco told his wife then Layla just nodded before continuing to eat her meal.

Lisa is inside her room, lying on the bed, looking at the white ceiling blankly.

Marriage.

She wanted to just ran out of there and live with Jungkook again just like before. She wanted to escape and attain freedom.

Marriage.

She never wanted to get married, not to someone doesn’t love.

Marriage.

She only wanted him. She only wanted Jungkook.

A lone tear escaped her doe eyes as she looked at the ceiling.

“Why do I have to deal with all of this?” Lisa sobbed even harder as she covered her face while crying so hard.

Lisa woke up with a puffy eyes. She quickly ordered Tzuyu to get her an ice pack and towel.

“Li! Gosh! I missed you!” Rosé said and jumped on her bed that made her bounce a little.

“Hey! Watch out!”

“Wai—did you cry?” Rosé asked as she observed the girl’s puffy eyes.

“No.”

“Stop lying, girl. Tell me what happened.”

“No.”

“I didn’t ask you. I said, tell me.” Rosé said as she rolled her eyes sassily. Lisa kept her mouth shut and did her work. She placed the ice pack on her eyes and relaxed on the bed.

“Come on, Li. Did you and your parents fought last night?” Rosé asked but the girl still did not respond, “I’ll call aunty and uncle, I’ll tell them you cried.”