CHAP.6

CHAP.6

———»•«———

It might be better if she really moves on from him. It will just hurt her even more, Jisoo is right, she needs to accept it and move on.

“Thank you, Ro, Jen and Soo. You've been there for me even when we were in College.” Lisa said and smiled while Jennie wiped her tears with tissue.

“Duh, bitch what are friends are for? Your problem is our problem,” Jennie said then Lisa smiled while the others nodded.

“Say, who wants to drink all night hmm?” Rosé asked.

“Count me in, baby.” Jennie said.

“Oh don't you forget me,” Jisoo said and giggled.

“Li?”

“Who told you I'm not?” Lisa said that made them smile in satisfaction.

“That's our strong Li. Anyway, whiskey on the house, bitches!” Jennie said happily then the three clapped happily and laughed at each other.

After that, the four girls were all wasted and they were messing the apartment. Luckily, the apartment walls were soundproof or else they will be kicked out because of the loud sound system.

Opposite to the girls, one man was sitting quietly on his bed. The room was filled with nothing but a dim light coming from the city lights outside.

He sighed and turned on his lampshade beside his bed. He took a box in his bedside drawer and opened the box revealing two pairs of bracelet.

One was a blue crystal heart-shaped pendant while the other was a silver heart-shaped metal fitting the said pendant. It is most likely paired together for two people, prefferably a couple.

He took it and stared at it, the said pairs of bracelet swayed in his grasp revealing the back of the bracelet.

L and J.

The single letters that was engraved in each bracelets were clearly visible and shone brightly.

The said man stared at it with a complicated thoughts.

Just then, the latter's phone rang.

“What is it, Sehun?” the latter asked through the call.

“Jungkook sir, your meeting will be delayed due to an accident with Mr. Lim. He is currently on the hospital, confined and told me to inform this to you, sir.” His secretary said then the mentioned man hummed in response before hanging up.

Jungkook looked at the bracelets on his bed again and a memory invaded his thoughts.

Flashback

Jungkook is so excited. He is currently at their usual spot. He is smiling widely.

He looked at the red velvety box in his hands happily.

It is their anniversary day today as a couple and he can't be more excited about it.

He prepared a small romantic picnic for the both of them as a date with the help of her friends of course, Rosé is the one whose assigned to distract her along with Jennie and Jisoo while he prepare the picnic with his closest friends, Jin and Namjoon. The two brothers were so close to him and they are like a brother to him.