CHAP.18

CHAP.18

———»•«———

Lisa sighed deeply and she was about to turn his phone off when a message popped up on the screen.

She pressed the message and it was from none other than, Lee Jieun herself. Lisa pursed her lip into a thin line then saw the message.

[Jungkook, I'm sorry about what happened. Please talk to me. I went to your penthouse but the maid said you left.]

Lisa scrolled the phone up,

[Jungkookie, good morning. About our argument the last time. Please forgive me and please talk to me. Stop ignoring me anymore.]

[Kookie?]

'Kookie, my ass!' she tsk-ed as she read the cringey nickname. What the fuck is that nickname anyway? What is he? A 5 year old?

She wanted to laugh but she couldn't as she felt jealous. She then walked outside of the room and went downstairs to tell him about his "girlfriend" that texted him.

"Thank you for lending me your phone, Jungkook. I appreciate it," Lisa told him. He then nodded and then she gave his phone back to him when she suddenly uttered something, "By the way, your girlfriend left you a message. Just telling you," she said bitterly.

He then looked at her with confusion in his gaze, "Girlfriend? Who?" he asked.

"Your girlfriend, Lee Jieun. Who else is your girlfriend?" Lisa said sarcastically but he remained oblivious. She then turned around and was about to walk back upstairs when she heard him speak.

"I don't have a girlfriend," he stated the made her look at him in confusion.

"What? But isn't she your girlfriend?" Lisa asked but he just raised an eyebrow, "What about what Lee Jieun said at the mall then? She said that she is your girlfriend," Lisa reminded him about the happening at the mall.

"I never confirmed that, Lisa." He told her calmly as he placed his phone near his laptop.

"And you never denied it neither!" Lisa grunted then he looked at her calmly again.

"Why does it matter if I have one or not anyway?" Jungkook asked that made her silent.

"Don't overthink, Jeon." Lisa said but he shrugged it.

"I am not. I was just asking," Jungkook stated that made her look at him in disbelief. Why is he suddenly pushing her?

"Well, you see Mr. Jeon Jungkook, I am here with you at your hometown and in your house, alone. Besides, I am a woman, what if your girlfriend gets jealous. That would be a trouble, you know?" Lisa explained that made it obvious that she really is affected of the event that happened at the mall. The reason why she is so cold towards him after what happened.

"Why does it matter?" he asked again as he walked closer to her. Lisa only scoffed at him and rolled her eyes.

"Because it might involve me, mister." Lisa told him. He then stopped in front of her and stood there while looking at her.