CHAP.21

CHAP.21

———»•«———

Lisa and Jungkook is currently eating the supposed to be Lisa's cook but sadly, the guy never let her cook.

Jungkook then decided to speak as to he was so curious about the topic concerning his friend, Park Jimin.

“I did not know that you are actually close to Jimin hyung.” He stated as he looked at her. She then faced him after hearing his statement.

“No, I am not close to him.” Lisa denied it. It's true that she's not but her friend, Rosé is quiet.

“I heard you talking about him earlier.” Jungkook said then Lisa tilted her head as she squintted her eyes at him.

“About him?” Lisa thought for a moment if what exactly is his question all about, “Oh! You mean about them?”

Jungkook nodded at her then she nodded as well.

“Rosé is arranged to date him. Both their families decided to collaborate and form a partnership. Since both are single, their parents decided to match them.” Lisa explained the situation, “Rosé complained about him being partnered to her. She had a long-time admiration towards Park Chanyeol ssi but sadly, she was partnered to Jimin ssi instead.” Lisa giggled at this after recalling the time when Rosé arrived unexpectedly at the hotel here in Busan just to ditch the poor guy.

Jungkook only nodded at her before continuing to eat. He was relieved after hearing this for the reason he is quiet unsure.

After their breakfast together, Jungkook went straight to his study room to work since he still has some works to do. He still has a work that needs to be done for the project they are currently doing.

Lisa on the other hand, felt quiet bored. All she did here was eat, served, stroll around and then sit. She is so sick of doing the same thing over and over again just like what she's used to do ever since before.

She decided to go to the kitchen to at least kill her time for a moment. She planned to bake. Maybe, Jungkook won't be overreacting again since she won't use knives now, will he?

“Oh Miss Lisa! Do you need anything?” Minnie asked as she stopped cleaning the living room to face the lady.

“Uhm, do we have much ingredients for baking here? I feel like baking to kill my time.” Lisa said then the maid nodded.

“We have a variety, Miss. I can help you to bake if you want?” Minnie offered but Lisa shook her head.

“I don't want to bother you, Minnie. You can continue your work while I bake myself. Thank you,” Lisa said then Minnie nodded at her before continuing her cleaning before dozing off leaving Lisa on the kitchen.

Lisa rinsed her hands and prepared the ingredients and the materials needed to bake cupcakes.

Jungkook, on the opposite side, was so focused in his work until a call interrupted him.

He quickly answered it, not looking at the caller ID.

“Yes?” He asked through the call.