CHAP.33

CHAP.33

———»•«———

Jungkook took several shots of them together at the garden and even took a shot when they Lisa kissed him on the cheeks. She was laughing her ass off at him. Seeing him blush made her laugh so bad.

Lisa slapped her knees as she looked at him, heck, she almost cried in laughter. Jungkook, on the other hand, just looked at her while pressing his lips together.

“Oh my god! That was so funny. Jungkook Jeon just blushed!” Lisa said as she wiped her tears, “That was so hilarious!” Lisa said while laughing.

“Tss. You like teasing me eh?” Jungkook said as he watched her dying in laughter. She stopped and looked at him as she wiped her tears, she bit her inside cheeks to stop herself from laughing again.

“Sorry. You were so funny. I can’t help it.” Lisa said while giggling that made him roll his eyes at her.

“By the way, baby, I plan to go somewhere with you so get ready. Well, seems like you don’t since you’re busy laughing at me.” Jungkook affirmed that made her laugh once again before clinging onto his arm.

“Alright, I’ll stop. Don’t be too grumpy. I was teasing you. Geez, man.” Lisa said that made him shake his head at the woman, “So where are we going?” she asked as her eyes sparkled in anticipation.

“Secret.” He smiled that made her pout and whine, “Be patient, baby. Now, get ready hmm?”

“Wait, we’re going now? As in now?” Lisa asked then he chuckled before nodding.

“Yep.”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! Oh god, Jeon!” Lisa panicked that made him laugh. They then went inside and Lisa literally ran upstairs to prepare herself.

Jungkook stopped the engine then looked at Lisa with a grin. Lisa looked at him in bewilderment then to the familiar hotel.

“What are we doing here in your hotel?” Lisa asked then he just shrugged and unlocked the door. He then walked to her side while fixing his blazer then opened the door for Lisa. He then offered his hand to her and smiled brightly.

Lisa accepted it and got out of the car before heading inside the hotel. The hotel was unusually quiet and peaceful that made her frown a little.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as he noticed her looking around.

“Why is it so quiet here?” Lisa asked that made him chuckle. Lisa looked at him with a questioning look but he just gave her a wink before turning to his personnel.

Lisa just looked at him and watched him talk to his staff.

“Alright. Baby, come on.” Jungkook said. Despite her oblivious state, she followed and trusted him.

He then took a handkerchief and blindfolded her.

“What is this for?” Lisa asked as she touched the blindfold on her eyes.