CHAP.10

CHAP.10

———»•«———

The latter then faced the four and there he witnessed the girls. He also stiffened and got nervous after he realized it.

Jennie and Taehyung made an eye contact before Namjoon decided to speak for them after noticing their frozen state thinking that it might be because Taehyung is a well-known actor/model.

“So Taehyung, these are our friends back in College. Jisoo here is Jin hyung's fiancé, Jennie is Jisoo's cousin. Rosé and Lisa are our friends in College, these girls are batchmates and they are from the same departments along with Jungkook here.” Namjoon explained but Taehyung was still there frozen.

“Do you perhaps… know each other?” Jin asked while eyeing the frozen girls.

“No. I don't know him.” Jennie said coldly as soon as she recovered from shock.

Taehyung looked hurt but masked it with a fake smile.

“Well I do.” The earned all of their attention. Jisoo was looking at Taehyung with a burning gaze, she looked like she's about to kill someone that made the two gulp.

“You do? Really?” Jin asked frowning at his fiancé.

“I do know him quiet well,” Jisoo repeated.

“Well, he is well-known here in Korea as an actor and model. Of course, Jisoo will know him, right Soo?” Rosé tried to make a cover up but Jisoo did not care about it.

“Y-Yeah. That's what she is pointing about,” Lisa also did.

“Hyung, we should go to our seat now. The others are waiting,” Jungkook then muttered after noticing the awkwardness of the atmosphere that enveloped them.

“Right. Come on girls,” Jin said and lead the girls towards their reserved seats.

Soo, calm down. You can't explode, not in here.” Lisa whispered towards her friend who only clenched her jaw before nodding unwillingly.

Jungkook and Namjoon noticed this as they walked behind the four girls.

Soon they arrived the seat, they were greeted by two unfamiliar men, well one whose with the two is so familiar. At least for Rosé, that is.

“Come sit. These are our friends as well,” Jin said while poitning at the three young men.

The monolid-eyed guy sitting next to the guy whose smiling like a sunshine, stared at the raven girl standing along his friends and some other girls.

He knew her very well, the girl's name is none other than the famous “Park Rosé”.

“Oh hey girls~” the smiling guy said and waved and stood up to bow onto them.

“Hello too, mister?” Lisa asked while sticking her hand out.

“Hoseok. Jung Hoseok.” The guy accepted the hand and shook it.