CHAP.14

CHAP.14

———»•«———

“Lisa, what happened?” he asked when his eyes went to her hand that's bleeding because of the shattered vase.

His eyes widened in shock when her hand bled continously and so he hurriedly went to her. But she was too shocked in seeing him rather than what's happening on her hand.

“Why did you stand alone? You could have just stayed on the bed.” He scolded her like a child as he took the first aid kit in his drawer and started to aid her hand.

Lisa just looked at him as he started to apply some medicine and cleaned her wound. She still hasn't processed anything.

When he stood up, she finally spoke.

“The vase. I'm sorry,” Lisa looked down as she fidgeted her fingers that he noticed.

“It's alright. Just be careful next time. You'll injure yourself if you don't.” Jungkook said softly then Lisa looked at him and tilted her head at him.

“Aren't you mad?”

“Why would I be?”

“Because I destroyed your vase. And I also caused you trouble,” Lisa said that made his gaze soften.

“It's fine. There's nothing to worry about it. Anyway, wash up and go out and let's eat. I cooked something,” Jungkook stated then she nodded at him.

“But wait, Jungkook.” Lisa said that made him stop.

“I don't have any clothes,” she said and pouted.

He then walked to his walk in closet and spoke, “Choose anything you like. I don't really have girl's clothes in here.”

“I am fine with that. Thank you,” just then she realized that she was wearing his pyjama that made her halt while he looked at her questioningly.

“Who changed my clothes last night?” she asked him as her heart started to pump louldy.

“You.” He lied though. He was the one who changed it.

“Me? H-How?” Lisa asked as she doesn't really remember changing her clothes.

“Yes, you. You were stubborn at first but did it anyways.”

“Hey! I am not stubborn!” Lisa retorted.

Sure~” he teased that made her pout as he chuckled at her. Oh, how he missed these teasing moments like before.

Lisa turned to his bathroom and went inside it to wash up for a moment.

She then went out after a while and was greeted by Jungkook whose sitting at the corner of his bed with his phone on his grasp.

Jungkook looked up to her who also looked at him and smiled.

He looked at her up and down, checking her clothes. He remembered the time when Lisa would always wear his clothes saying that it is so comfy for her.