EPILOGUE

Hello guys!

Sorry for making some of you wait...

I was actually planning to write this but being a student, I also had to prioritize my studies and didn't really have time to write this.

Now, here it is! TADA!

Hope you enjoy😉

———»•«———

“Yah! Oppa!” a little girl’s piercing scream resonated the whole mansion followed by another scream and a seemingly running footsteps.

The culprit did not move and just grinned evily. He didn’t even budge even after hearing his sister's scream.

“Ugh, I hate you Jeonsan oppa!” Lily—the 6 years old girl, groaned in annoyance taking all the fake cockroaches on the floor.

Earlier on, she jolted awake due to a loud alarm. She didn’t even know where it came from but soon after, she realized that it was from her evil older brother Jeonsan after being frightened by the fake cockroaches scattered on the floor of her room.

Oh how she badly wanted to smack his guts out for frightening her early in the morning!

While cleaning everything up, her door busted open revealing a panting Sally, their maid in the mansion.

“I heard you screaming Lily. Everything alright?” Lily suddenly felt guilty along with the certain boy who stood behind the poor maid.

“Eonnie, I’m sorry for frightening you. It’s nothing. Nothing’s wrong.” Jeonsan told the maid who sighed in relief.

“Were you two still pulling those crazy pranks on each other?” Sally asked eyeing the two Jeon siblings who only looked down and kept quiet. She sighed once again. She knew that these two are so lively and loved to bicker with each other. Everyone in the mansion knew of that, even their parents.

“Nevermind. You two really has to stop this before your mom and dad gets home or else you’ll be scolded again.” she told the two who abruptly widened their eyes at her.

“Sally noona, you won’t tell mom and dad, would you?” Jeonsan looked at her with a pleading eyes, even Lily whose close into tearing up as she looked at the maid.

Of course they would be scared of their parents, most especially their mother. Remembering how Lisa scolded them the last time they pulled a prank to each other which made their mother so worried.

Lisa lectured the two and even received a silent treatment afterwards which scared them to the bones. The two had to beg for their father’s help to coax their mom and ask for forgiveness, luckily, Jungkook helped them.

Sally sighed, “I won’t. If only you’ll stop. For real. Unless you want your mom to be worried again and scold you.” The two quickly shook their heads as a no. They didn’t want to scolded again, much more to receive a silent treatment from their loving mother. “Alright. Good. Anyway, Jeonsan, help your sister and fix this before your parents arrive.”

Jeonsan quickly obliged without any hesitation, helping his favorite sister to hide the fake props he used to scare his little sister.

Soon after that, a car horn greeted the Jeon mansion.

Lily and Jeonsan quickly made their way downstairs to greet their parents who just arrived from their business trip together in Japan.

“Mom!” Lily was the first to greet Lisa with a warm hug followed by Jeonsan.