CHAP.30

CHAP.30

———»•«———

Lalisa woke up because of the sunlight beaming through her eyes. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she felt a little overwhelmed at the sudden brightness. She then looked to her side and there she saw Jungkook beside her looking at her lovingly. His head is resting on his palm as he leaned it on the bed, looking at her while grinning widely.

Lisa immediately blushed recalling what just happened last night with the both of them.

Jungkook stiffled a chuckle after witnessing her blush and get embarassed.

“Don’t laugh,” Lisa glared at him which he pressed his lips together to stop his laughter. Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance that made him chuckle at her adorableness.

Baby, you are so cute. I could not seem to resist you.” He said then Lisa hid herself under the blanket, ashamed to face him after getting conscious that she is already red.

Jungkook gave a hoarse and heartily laughed at her. His husky laugh resounded the whole space inside their bedroom.

Lisa smacked his bare chest as he scooted her and pulled her in his embrace while still laughing.

“Jeon!” Lisa said then Jungkook bit his lip to stop before kissing the crown of her head.

“I’m sorry, baby. Good morning, beautiful.” Lisa rolled her eyes that made him chuckle at her.

“No ‘Good morning’ for me, hmm?” he pouted cutely that made her sigh.

“Good morning. There. Happy?” Lisa asked sarcastically.

“Very, baby.” he said that made her huff in annoyance.

Lisa went off the bed to take a short bath while Jungkook used the other shower in the guest room. He lied when he said that the guest room was under renovation. The truth is, the guest room is perfectly fine and cozy.

Lisa would definitely get angry to him after lying about it but he cared less, he wanted to be beside her. That’s how desperate he was.

Lisa went out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast.

“Good morning, Miss Lisa!” Minnie and the other maid greeted her joyfully. Lisa smiled at them and greeted them as well.

“Did you cook breakfast?” Lisa asked Minnie.

“Ah! Not yet, miss. I will cook now—”

“No. Actually, I want to cook by myself. Is it okay?” Lisa asked then Minnie nodded at her which she jumped happily before going to the kitchen.

After some time, Minnie and the other maid left her there. She was peacefully cooking while humming songs until someone cleared a throat beside her. She looked at her side and she saw Jungkook looking at her with a soft smile on his face.

“What are you cooking, baby?” he asked as he walked near her before wrapping his veiny arms on her petite waist.