CHAP.35

CHAP.35

---»•«---

"How was your day hmm?" Jungkook asked Lisa. They are currently inside Jungkook's apartment. Jungkook insisted for Lisa to stay with him since he missed her.

"Good. I had some fun with Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé earlier." Lisa said then Jungkook nodded as he snuggled his head on the crook of her neck. The same habit he always does.

"How about you?" Lisa asked as she turned to face him.

"Hmm. Tiring as usual." He said then Lisa giggled at him.

"I feel like swimming tonight. Will you accompany me?" Lisa asked him which he smiled as he pecked her lips before nodding.

The two spent their time swimming at the pool located at the balcony of the said apartment.

Jungkook and Lisa stared at each other's eyes. Jungkook's gaze turned dark as soon as his eyes darted towards her plump, now wet lips. It was like a magnet, seemingly pulling him and reach the peak of his hormones. The lust and desire was gradually surging and he is slowly losing his control.

Jungkook leaned slowly, closing the gap of their lips before sealing her lips with his. Their lips moved in sync as they explored each other's mouth. The two fought for dominance. Sadly, Lisa easily lost. His hot tongue rolled inside her mouth and she gladly accepted her defeat.

His hands travelled from her sides to her back and thighs. His right hand grabbed her butt and squeezed it as he devoured her mouth. Lisa moaned in between the kiss as her hands tugged his hair in pleasure. Jungkook tilted his head to get a better access to her mouth. The kiss lasted until they were both out of breath but it did not stop there.

Jungkook trailed hot kisses on her jaw, bare neck and her shoulders while her head shot up due to an immense pleasure surging through her body. Jungkook lifted Lisa easily and walked out of the room while Lisa peppered kisses on his jawline and to his neck.

Jungkook placed her to the pool chairs before continuing their session.

"Aah!" Lisa's scream echoed inside the whole room. Bed creeking, heavy breaths and stiffled moans are the thing that'll greet you inside.

Bodies slapping and colliding as they moaned significantly. Sweats flew on both of their bodies while they moved. Jungkook was breathing heavily on top of her as she arched her back due to the heat exploding inside her as he moved his hips.

Lisa woke up because of the kisses that peppered her bareface. She was greeted by the smiling Jungkook which warmed her heart. Last night was full of love and passion and she felt so happy to feel it again after a long time of their parting.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said with his raspy morning voice that never disappointed in making her feel chills all over her spine.

"Good morning, handsome." Lisa said before rubbing her eyes, a small pout forming on her lips making her look so adorable. Jungkook couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle.

"What time is it?" Lisa asked.

"9," Jungkook honestly answered that made her eyes widen and she jolted up panicking.