CHAP.5

CHAP.5

———»•«———

“Oh this girl is—” Lisa nudged Rosé and motioned her not to tell the story especially that they are at the reunion. Someone might hear them and spread rumors that might cause a big trouble.

“Jennie, you are being called by someone as well as Jisoo.” A girl said then the two smiled.

“Let's just talk again.” Jisoo said apologetically then the two smiled and nodded.

After the two disappeared, Lisa smacked the girl who only sipped her drink.

“What the hell, Ro?!” Lisa said then the girl just laughed awkwardly while sipping her drink.

Rosé then went somewhere to interact while Lisa decided to go outside the venue to inhale some fresh air.

She stood up at the entrance and looked at the sky before sighing. While looking at the dark sky, someone spoke that made her frozen.

“Hello again, Lisa.”

It seemed like Lisa's world stopped just by those words that left the guy's mouth.

She trembled and her blood ran cold.

Lisa remained still and unmovable for a moment before breathing deeply and faced the man to make sure if she guessed right.

She again froze on the spot when a familiar man greeted her. He looked so calm with his hands on both his pockets. He's wearing a black tuxedo, his hair is gelled back showing his forehead making his face even sexier and he looked so fancy and elegant from head to toe.

“How are you?” the first thing he asked her but she remained silent, looking at him with teary-eyed.

“Why aren't you answering, Lisa?” she noticed the coldness in his voice that made her intimidated.

“I-I…” she was suffocated by his coldness and she wanted to breakdown but she urged herself not to and gave him a smile. Fake smile.

“I'm good, I guess.” Lisa said but Jungkook remained cold.

“H-How have you been d-doing?” Lisa forced to ask.

“Same as you. Good.” He stated calmly that made her hurt even more but masked it with a smile.

“Alright. I-I have to go.” She said before walking past him and entered the venue. Jungkook remained calm and collected while she is suffocating under his cold treatment.

Who wouldn't anyway? She broke him.

Jungkook sighed and looked at the dark sky with his hands still on his pocket, resting calmly but he is too, hurting deep inside.

“Ro, let's leave please,” Lisa said that made the latter and even Jennie and Jisoo worried.

“Alright. We got to go, Jen and Soo. We'll call you, okay?” Rosé said then the two nodded at them before they left.