CHAP.27

CHAP.27

———»•«———

Jennie arrived at her cousin’s house. She decided to go to Jisoo’s house for a moment since Taehyung was constantly pestering her and she is so pissed with his childish acts.

“Oh, Jennie! Come on in!” Jin said then led Jennie inside their big house.

“Hon, who was that—Oh Jen! You arrived?” Jisoo said and hugged her cousin. Jennie pursed her lips and nodded at the older.

“I’ll just get a juice and sandwhich for you, Jennie.” Jin said and looked at her fiancé who nodded at him.

Jisoo made Jennie sit on the couch.

“Is everything alright? You didn’t even contact me that you’ll arrive,” Jisoo said softly then Jennie looked at her with a sad expression.

“He’s been pestering me, Soo.” And with that, Jisoo’s eyes darkened.

That piece of shit! Did he do something inappropriate?” Jisoo asked hed but she just shook her head as a no. Jisoo sighed in relief and nodded.

“I am sorry if I bothered you today,” Jennie said.

“No, no! You are not, Jen!” Jisoo said then Jin came with a glass of juice and sandwhich.

“Here,” Jin said then Jennie nodded and said ‘Thank you’ before eating the sandwhich and drinking the juice.

Jennie’s phone then rang. She picked the call and pressed the phone on her ear.

“Jen! Why is this shitty Taehyung here at your door?!” Rosé’s voice resounded the phone that made hed ear hurt.

“Keep it down, Ro.” Jennie said then she just heard a sigh from Rosé.

“Where are you?” Rosé asked her that made her silent for a moment. Jennie looked at her cousin sitting beside her while Jin is cooking on the kitchen.

“At Jisoo’s.” Jennie answered then Rosé hummed.

“Text me the address, Jen. I’ll be there. Tell Soo that I will arrive there,” Rosé said then Jennie hummed before hanging up.

She faced Jisoo who only nodded at her and smiled warmly.

After a while, they heard the doorbell ring and Jisoo went to the door and opened it for her friend.

“Ro! Come in!” Jisoo said then Rosé nodded and gave her a sisterly hug. They then heard someone cleared a throat and so they looked to see who it was only to see Jennie with her arms crossed on her chest while raising an eyebrow at them. They both giggled before offering her to joing their hug.

“Honey, girls, come on. Lunch is ready.” Jin called them then they nodded and went to the dining table.

“How are you, Jennie, Rosé? Have you contacted Lisa?” Jin started then the three looked at him.