CHAP.11

CHAP.11

———»•«———

Lisa's mom looked at the said guy and the young man smiled at her.

“Yes, Mr. Bruschweiler.” The new comer said and accepted the handshake.

“Since we are all complete. Let's now talk about the proposal, shall we?” the still unfamiliar woman—for Lisa—spoke.

“So, me and my husband along with Mr. and Mrs. Bruschweiler talked about this. We will collaborate together,” the woman spoke.

“I am quiet lost, Mrs. If you collaborate, what does it have to do with me being here?” Lisa politely asked.

“We've decided that collaboration and you are one of the most important in this partnership.” The woman spoke then Lisa squinted her eyebrows as she looked at her parents who looked calm.

“We've decided it through marriage,” and that made Lisa surprised. She looked at her parents again but they looked unbothered, she glanced at the son who looked shocked as her.

“Mom, what is this?” Eunwoo asked in surprise.

“You guys are both engaged. We—”

“Wait, wait Mrs. Cha. Mom, dad, I never signed up for this. What is she talking about?” Lisa askes her parents.

“Honey, we already—”

“And you didn't even consulted me?” Lisa asked in disbelief before standing up.

“I'm sorry but I disagree with this,” and with that, Lisa left the table.

“Lisa!” she heard her dad call but she continued to walk away. Her dad then caught her wrist.

“What was that? That's so disrespectful, Lisa.” Her dad said then finally her tears started to fall.

“Don't make a scene here, Marco. Let's talk about this at home.” Her mom suggested then they went to the car and went straight to the mansion.

Meanwhile, Rosé left the mansion after some minutes of the Bruschweiler family left because of her parents who called her.

Rosè was fuming in anger as she arrived at the said restaurant where she was appointed to meet the man that she hated the most, Park Jimin.

She spotted the said guy sitting calmly as he flirt with one of the waitress. She rolled her eyes in disgust as she went to him and sat across him.

“Oh! Finally, you arrived.” He said sarcastically.

“Well, for your kind information, mister. I don't like being around disgusting men,” she spat that made him chuckle in amusement.

“Well, sorry about that, miss. But you'll be around me more often,” Jimin retorted that made her irritated. “Anyway, order anything you like.”

“Just what do you want?” Rosé asked as she ran out of patience.

“Woah, chill lady. I don't need anything from you. Our parents were the one pushing us remember?” Jimin asked, he has a point though. She sighed and massaged her temples before choosing some dishes to order.