CHAP.36

CHAP.36

———»•«———

Days passed and they are currently inside the Chanel store, choosing different dresses and clothes. Jennie was the one who suggested for them to hang out and this—is what she defines as hang out. Buy and spend all her paychecks.

“Li! What do you think of this?” Jennie asked as she raised an off shoulder black top.

“That’s good.” Lisa said then again Jennie raised another black top but this time it has a sleeve on the left.

“How about this one?” Jennie asked her bestfriend again.

“That’s good as well.”

“Hey! You always say that it’s good!” Jennie whined and pouted at her.

“What should I say then? Everything you show to me looks good, why don’t you just buy it all?” Lisa told her then she jumped like a child that made the latter chuckle.

“That’s a good idea! I love you, Li!” Jennie squealed in delight while Lisa scrunched her nose.

“It’s your fault if she spend thousands of dollars, Li.” Jisoo told her as they both watched Jennie pick everything her hands lay onto.

“Seriously, this girl.” Lisa sighed and massaged her temples until Rosé called Jisoo leaving just her. She then proceeded on choosing her clothes as well.

The squad also went to hang out in an amusement park and rode different rides while screaming happily. People even find them weird as they act and behave like a child when they are actually adults, one of them is getting married too.

“Kookie!” Jieun said that made him sigh again.

“Just what the hell are you doing here again?” Jungkook’s voice was laced in irritation.

“I just came here for you.” Jieun said that made him click his tongue in annoyance.

“Just stop and leave me alone, Jieun.” He said but Jieun neglected his open rejection. Jieun is the type that doesn’t accept rejection, she is a definition of a spoiled brat!

“Stop resisting me, Jungkookie. I know you like me too, you’re just too stubborn.” Jieun said as she descended to Jungkook’s seat. Jungkook eyed her in disgust but the she leaned closer that made him suffocated and anger rushed towards him.

As he was about to push her, the door swung open revealing the surprised Lisa, behind her was Sehun. Jungkook quickly pushed Jieun and stood up abruptly. Tears started breaming towards Lisa’s eyes that made him nervous.

“Lisa—” His throat felt dry after meeting Lisa’s glare. Her gaze held so much emotions, anger, betrayal, disappointment, pain and disbelief along with other emotions that mixed up.

Lisa gazed at Jieun who only smirked at her in victory as if she just won a lottery or something.

“I can explain, ba—”

“No need. It’s enough.” And with that, Lisa went out of the office. Jungkook hurriedly chased Lisa leaving Sehun and Jieun alone.