CHAP.25

CHAP.25

———»•«———

Lisa then went inside after hiding at the gardens for the whole afternoon. She calmed herself down after what just happened to them earlier at his room.

She is wondering, is she a kind of witch? Because she did not really know that he was actually taking a bath, she admittedly lied to the man on the phone.

Lisa inhaled and exhaled for a moment and shut her eyes tightly.

“Where were you?” Lisa flinched and jumped on her spot after hearing his voice.

“God! Stop startling me, will you?!” Lisa held her chest that was rummaging.

Jungkook just looked at her as she calmed herself.

“Where were you?” Jungkook asked her again, repeating his unanswered question. Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance.

‘This guy!’ Lisa wanted to yell out but shut her mouth.

“Just somewhere,” Lisa said.

“Where?”

“Ugh! Just in the garden. Happy?” Lisa asked as she rolled her eyes at him. He only nodded at her before Minnie went to them.

“Dinner is ready, sir, miss.” Minnie said then Jungkook gave a curt nod.

“Let's eat.” Jungkook said then Lisa nodded and followed him at the dining area.

The dinner was so awkward for the two. Jungkook and Lisa only focused on their food, not even giving a glance towards each other. The maids felt suffocated at this.

After the dinner, Lisa went straight to his bedroom while Jungkook went to his study room to finish the papers that he neglected earlier as he looked for Lisa.

Lisa could not sleep and so she decided to go to the balcony in his room to relax for a little bit.

“Why are you acting like this, Lalisa? Shouldn't you be acting civil to him? You moved on, right?” she asked herself as she leaned towards the railings of the balconies.

“I should have moved on from him. I need to,” she said sadly.

Lisa then sat on the chair placed in the balcony and shut her eyes tightly. She really needs to forget about her feelings for him. She is engaged now.

On the contrary, Jungkook felt sleepy after working so much for the day and worrying about Lisa. He made her uncomfortable earlier and he had to apologize but she was being so distant towards him the whole dinner. She even ran upstairs after eating.

He sighed deeply and massaged the bridge of his nose as he got distressed.

He then stood up from his chair and went out to his bedroom to rest and just continue it tomorrow.

He carefully opened the door so that he won't wake her up. He frowned when he saw no one on the bed. He suddenly shivered when the wind hit his body, that's when he realized that his balcony is open. He walked there and spotted Lisa sleeping on the chair peacefully.