CHAP.31

CHAP.31

———»•«———

Rosé looked at him as she studied his expression when she slipped.

“Don’t worry. You can open it all to me. I won’t judge you.” He persuaded her to open up to at least help her get off this on her chest. He noticed her devastated state ever since when she texted him that she has some emergencies.

“Come on, really. I might be playboy or what but I am also good at keeping secrets. I’m trustworthy,” Jimin urged her. She sighed again before opening her mouth to speak.

“I was just worried about my friend,” Rosé finally said.

“Who?” Jimin asked her. She contemplated for a moment before answering him.

“Lisa.” She said then he nodded at her.

“Isn’t she with Jungkook at the moment?” he said that earned her attention. As if reading her thoughts, he chuckled, “Jungkook is a friend along with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. We talked to Jungkook the last time when we tried to invite him to go clubbing. He is in Busan with his ex, Lisa.” Jimin explained then Rosé nodded at him.

“Jungkook seemed driven to Lisa. Not being a gossip guy but I am quiet curious. What happened to the both of them?” he asked then Rosé rolled her eyes at him.

“You are being a gossip guy now, Jimin.” She said that made him laugh.

“Well, at least you called me by my name. That’s a progress,” he nodded to himself.

“Progress of what?” she asked bewildered at what he was implying to her.

“That at least now we are casual towards each other. Although, I am quiet a year older than you.” He snickered that earned a groan from her that made him chuckle.

“Stop, will you?”

“Alright, alright.” He said before raising his hand to order some dish.

Jungkook and Lisa spent their afternoon watching dramas while cuddling on the couch. She insisted in watching her favorite k-drama since she has a huge crush towards the male lead.

“Oh my god! Gong yoo oppa is so handsome. I’m in love!” Lisa said happily but regretted it as soon as she realized what she just had said. She looked at the guy beside her who was staring down at her.

She blinked a few times trying to figure out his emotions, his eyes had mixed emotions that she could not seem to read.

“What did you just say?” and that sent her shivers to her spine.

“U-Uh, I-I mean…” Lisa cleared her dry throat before continuing, “…I love the drama! Yes! The drama!” Lisa said trying to change it but her hopes sank when he saw him not buying it.

‘Just how stupid are you, Lalisa?!’ Lisa scolded herself for saying nonsense totally forgetting about Jungkook whose always possessive towards her.