CHAP.2

CHAP.2

———»•«———

They then arrived to the said luxurious hotel.

Lisa looked at the said hotel. It was so familiar. This land was the place where she and him spent their time together.

“Who owns this hotel?” Lisa asked Tzuyu.

“Oh! Actually miss, no one really knew. The said owner kept hiding and stayed anonymous.” Lisa then nodded at Tzuyu.

“You know miss? Some rumors actually spread here. They said that the owner had a wife.” Tzuyu said that made Lisa stiff and frozen, “But the wife died. This place is their meet up. Because of the owner's grieviance, he built this hotel for her.” Tzuyu said then Lisa nodded before they walked inside.

Lisa is covered with sunglass, mask and bucket hat to cover her face. She is quiet known for being the only daughter of the two famous and powerful family.

“Tzuyu? Can you please ask for a map here? I want to stroll around the place,” Lisa smiled then Tzuyu nodded before leaving her.

She stood up and sighed and walked to her bed to get something inside her bag. She took a red velvet box and opened it revealing a beautiful blue heart pendant in a bracelet. She caressed it and smiled at herself before putting it on her wrist.

Just then, Tzuyu knocked on her door.

“Here, miss Lisa.” She handed a map to Lisa which she accepted with a faint ‘thank you’ before walking outside to roam around.

She followed the map in order not to get lost since she is bad at navigating and easily gets lost. She frowned when she got into an aunthorative area. To her curiousity, she walked to the said wall and climbed at it.

She jumped and the first that greeted her was a peaceful land full of grass and the other part is trees and beautiful nature.

It was their spot.

Flashback

“Stop~” Lisa whined but Jungkook did not stop and kept on kissing her neck while hugging her tightly.

After a while, Jungkook stopped and laid on her lap.

“Why are you so beautiful, baby?” Jungkook muttered that made her blush.

“Flattery will do you nothing, Jeon.” Lisa sais but Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

“Well it does to you, baby. Besides, I am not lying anyway,” Jungkook said then she bit her lower lip that earned a laugh from him. He kept teasing her that made her think of a revenge.

She then got an idea and smirked to herself. She looked at him whose busy with his phone whole lying flat on the mat with his head on her lap. She took his phone away that made him frown.

“Anything wrong?” he asked but she just smirked before leaning to him. She quickly captured his lips that made him stiff. She pulled away and smirked at him.

“Goodbye, Jeon,” she said and ran away leaving him dumbfounded.

“What was that? Hey!” Jungkook shouted but Lisa just laughed while clapping her hands.

“You looked so ridiculous! Haha! That was so funny~” Lisa continued to laugh at him while he stood up.

“Oh so you're teasing me now huh?” he smirked as he walked towards her that made her step back.