CHAP.28

CHAP.28

———»•«———

Lisa took the box out of curiosity. The box seemed familiar.

‘Very familiar’ Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she observed the box carefully. She is so curious and her heart says it otherwise.

Her hands began to tremble when an image appeared her mind.

The same red velvet box.

The bracelet.

Lisa shook her train of thoughts. It can’t be those. This can’t be. She bit her lower lip recalling that time.

“Stop being delusional, Lalisa. This might be something else,” Lisa said to her self and placed the box inside his drawer again. She was about to close the drawer but she halted and stared at the said box.

The urge to take it and look at the thing lying inside the said box became stronger as she stared at it. There is something about the box that’s telling her to take a look.

‘It won’t be that big if I take a look, right?’ she asked herself which of course, she answered, ‘Of course!’ and that made her realize how much of a creep she might look like right now.

She shook her head and hesitantly reached for the box. She breathed a sigh and took the box.

Her heart started to beat rapidly again when the box landed on her trembling hands.

“Alright. You’ll just have a look to have your own peace of mind, Lalisa.” She told herself and nodded firmly before slowly opening the box.

Lisa froze when the bright light shone and reflected to the jewelry inside.

The bracelet.

The pendant shone that blinded her. Goosebumps suddenly appeared on her delicate soft skin, body trembling, lips quivering and her eyes started to water.

Lisa trembling and sweaty hands took the pair of bracelet and lifted it out from the box. She placed the box on the bed and separated the two bracelets from each other.

The bracelet. The blue heart-shaped pendant and the silver heart-shaped metal that fitted the pendant. The bracelet swayed and she saw the engrved single letters at the back of each bracelets. L and J.

Lisa’s tears streamed down her cheeks and she sobbed as she looked at the pair of bracelets.

“I wanna give you something, baby.” Jungkook said then took out a red velvet box. He opened it that made her gasp.

It was a blue crystal heart-shaped pendant bracelet and another bracelet which fitted the said pendant on the middle.

“I want to give you this, as a sign of our long lasting love.” Jungkook said and took it from the box and placed it to her wrist.

“I will always love you, Lalisa Bruschweiler.”

“I love you too Jeon Jungkook and will always do.” Lisa said and teared up. She then kissed him lovingly which he responded with an equal affection and passion.