What's up, Blogosphere?

In Ohio

At Mckinley with Jacob and his camera.

"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Jacob said to the camera.

Artie

"Artie Abrams, lunchroom sources tell me you've been seen sitting with Cheerios!" Jacob said to Artie. "Well, I'm usually sitting. But, yes, and I can tell you it is great to finally be popular. National champs, baby!" Artie said while a football player gives him a high five. "Whoo!" Artie said.

Blaine

Jacob walks over to Blaine. "Blaine Anderson." Jacob said making Blaine look at him. "What it like dating the leader of the New Directions?" Jacob asks him. "Well, even if she is the leader she finds the time to be with me." Blaine said to him with a smile. "Some of my fans are saying they want to be with her not you. What do you say to that?" Jacob asks him. "Well, I don't know what to say to that but I will not fight with them." Blaine said to him. "Are you a lover or a fighter?" Jacob asks him. "I will fight if I need to." Blaine said to him. "You hear it here first." Jacob said to his camera while Blaine looks at him.

Sam and Sebastian

"Sam Evans from hobo stripper to glee club celebrity. How does it feel?" Jacob asks him. "Awesome, and about time." Sam said to him. "The celebrity thing is getting to his head a little." Sebastian said to Jacob. "How is your little brother in New York?" Jacob asks Sebastian. "Well, he starts class today. So, my family got to talk to him last night." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "I thought he was ever going to call you and your family." Jacob said to him. "Well if he did he is a dead man." Sebastian said to him while Sam takes Sebastian's shirt and pulls Sebastian down to tell him something as Jacob walks away.

Jesse and Kurt

Jacob walks over to Kurt and Jesse. "So, is the rumor true?" Jacob said making the two look at him. "Kurt Hummel is still here." Jacob said making Kurt look away from him. "What it like being left behind by your boyfriend and brother?" Jacob asks him. "I am fine with them leaving. I can't be the one to keep them here." Kurt said to him. "Someone tell me that you were holding on to Jamey and Finn's hands trying to pull them back so they can't leave here." Jacob said to him making Jesse stand in front of Kurt. "Whoever that person is better to watch themselves because Kurt ever holds them back." Jesse said to him and she looks into the camera "And whoever you are who thinks Kurt did that you better sleep with one eye open." Jesse said to the camera and she takes Kurt's hand and the two walk away. "Who asks that again?" Jacob asks his cameraman.

Tina

"I never thought I'd have a freshman for a personal assistant." She said and a girl walks up to her with a banana in her hand. Making Jacob and Tina stop walking and Tina takes it from her. "This isn't organic." Tina said to her and throw it on the floor and they walk on. "Wow. C You Next Tina. Is it true you broke up with Mike Chang a week after tattooing "Mike Chang 4ever" on your hip because the long-distance thing was too hard?" Jacob said to her. "Um...yeah. I still love him, and we're still friends, and I changed the tattoo to Make Change 4ever. Change is good." Tina said and she walks away.

In The Choir Room

Jesse, Sebastian, Sam, Kurt, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, and Tina were in the choir room and Jacob walks into the room. "Face it" Jacob said making them turn to him. "Jamey was one of the leaders of the club, so, really, the only question is: Which one of you is the new leader?" Jacob asks them. "I am" Blaine, Brittany and Tina said at the same time making Sam, Sebastian, Kurt, and Jesse look at each other.

In New York
In NYADA

Jamey was watching Jacob's little show in the hallways. Jamey smiles after seeing everyone, Jamey goes back to Sebastian, Jesse, and Kurt parts he was not going to lie he miss his family, friends, and Kurt. "Jamey." Jamey hears his name making Jamey look at the person. "Cooper." Jamey said as Cooper walks over to him. "It's been a while." Cooper said to him with a smile.