Game Plan

Later At McKinley
In The Hallway

"So, are you jumping on this superhero thing?" Jesse asks Marley who was taking her books out. "A club where you have to wear full-body spandex? Not really my thing." Marley said to her as Jake walks over to them. "Good, that means you'll be free to hang out Friday night...you and me. What do you say?" Jake asks Marley making the two look at Jake. "Um...I..." Marley said as Ryder walk over to them. "Marley's got plans on Friday, dude." Ryder said making them look at Ryder. "The football team's got an away game at Lawrence, and I asked her if she'd come cheer us on. See, Jake, it's funny. Girls don't like it when you make it seem like you're really into them and then totally blow them off." Ryder said to Jake. "He is not wrong." Jesse said to Jake. "You know what, dude? I don't remember asking for your opinion." Jake said to him. "Guys, don't do this." Marley said to them. "Whoa. Whoa, you're really intimidating." Ryder said to him. "Let me ask you a question...what kind of a name is Ryder Lynn anyway? 'Cause it sounds like your parents named you after a cowgirl doll who comes with her own pony." Jake said to him while Marley looks at Jesse. "Look, man, I don't want any trouble. I know you're a badass. You want to know how I know you're such a badass? Because you ride a Razor scooter. Nothing says "I'm a badass" like a Razor scooter." Ryder said and Jake pushes him. "Guys, please, don't do this." Marley said to them. Ryder pushes Jake. "This is stupid, stop it." Jesse said to the boys. "Stop. Cut it out. Come on." Jamey said breaking them apart as Finn and Tina walks over to them. "I persuade you to stop fighting immediately." Tina said dress up as her superhero and Becky walks over to them while Blaine goes over to Jesse. "Freeze, bitches." Becky said to them. "Thanks, Becky, both you guys. Glee Club, 20 minutes." Finn said to them and he walks away. "You okay?" Jamey asks Jesse who nods. "Go to the choir room all of you." Jamey said to them.

In Choir Room

Finn, Jamey, and Kurt walk into the room where everyone was going their own thing. "Okay, guys, sit down. We got a lot of work to do today." Finn said but everyone was still talking. "Seriously, people. Sit down." Jamey said to them and they sit down. "Okay, so the first order of business today is to welcome the newest members to the glee club...Ryder and Kitty." Finn said to them and they cheer and clap for them. "Wait, don't we all get to vote on her or something?" Tina said to them. "Well, Tina, Kitty was fantastic in Grease." Finn said to her. "In spite of my god-awful part." Kitty said to them. "Besides, we're under the gun. We...we have to go to Sectionals next week and we need more members to compete." Finn said to her. "Oh, well, then, just call Santana back from Kentucky again 'cause apparently she's better than anyone who's actually enrolled here." Tina said to him. "Tina, not now." Kurt said to her and Tina looks over at him. "Uh, look, where was I? Sectionals, yes. Here's the game plan." Finn said and he walks over to the whiteboard and he picks up a marker but it was broken. "Broke the marker." Finn said and he tries the other markers. "Where does Mr. Shue keep the other markers? Uh..." Finn said while trying to find them.  "Uh...Screw it. Uh..." Finn said as he walks back to Jamey and Kurt. "The theme is "Foreigner." We're gonna sing songs by Foreigner in foreign languages, wearing all the costumes of the world's nations." Finn said and the teens were not impressed. "Wait, seriously, that's your idea?" Artie asks him. "Yeah." Finn said with a smile. "Kiki, what do you think?" Brittany asks her phone. "I think I'm alive and you're the machine." Kiki said to her. "Finn, times have changed. We're national champions now, which means we have to exceed all expectations, so if that's your best idea, I...I don't think we stand a chance." Blaine said and he stands up and walks to the door. "Wait, where are you going?" Finn asks him making Blaine turn to him. "I'm going to get our trophy back from the Warblers...the one you haven't even noticed is missing." Blaine said to him making Finn, Kurt and Jamey see the trophies to see that one of the trophies was missing. "Crap, uh..." Finn said as Blaine walks out in a superhero way. "Jess..." Jamey said making Jesse walk over to her brother. "Go help Blaine with this." Jamey said to her making Jesse nod and she follows after Blaine.

Later In The Teacher's Room

Jamey, Kurt, Finn, and Beiste were sitting at a table. "So, who exactly are you supposed to be?" Finn asks Beiste who was in a superhero outfit. "I'm the Beiste Master. Blaine said I couldn't be faculty advisor unless I dressed up once a week, so I'm from the planet Testostergen, I can digest any known substance and cry at the drop of a hat, and, hey, I'm not kidding about that last part. Last night I teared up at an Activia commercial." Beiste said to them while Kurt hands Finn and Jamey coffee. "This is just all so ridiculous." Finn said to them as Jamey drinks his coffee. "Oh, come on, pumpkin, this is fun. Yeah, it's no wonder superheroes are all the rage. Putting on a mask is like getting up onstage. It gives you the freedom to be the person you secretly aspire to be, and if you ask me, the world could use a few more heroes." Beiste said to them and she looks at Finn. "So, what's bugging you, kiddo? You seem blue." Beiste said to him. "Is it something to do with Quinn leaving for school?" Jamey asks him. "No, I know she needs to leave to go to school. It was my first lesson in Glee Club today, and it was a total disaster. I mean, the lesson that I planned was awesome. I...I think it's just that the...the glee club doesn't see me as an adult." Finn said to them and he drinks his coffee but he don't like it so he puts it back in the cup. "God, is that what coffee tastes like? How do people drink that?" Finn asks them. "I don't know." Jamey said to him as he drinks his. "I'm just spitballing here, but maybe you should invest in a pair of tights. You know, Clark Kent was an awesome guy, but it was Superman who inspired everyone. Be their hero, Finn. I'm just saying." Beiste said to Finn who takes a minute to think about that.

On The Boat

Sebastian was looking at the ocean around him thinking. "Mr. Schuester..." Sebastian turns to see a lady walking over to him. "Yeah..." Sebastian said to her. "The meeting to about to start." She said to him. "Lead the way." Sebastian said to her and the two walk to the room while Sebastian sees dark clouds. "That doesn't look good." Sebastian said to himself.