Auditions

In Ohio
In McKinley
In The Auditorium

"Okay, let's get started." Will said to them and Jesse starts the camera. "Remember, guys, we're looking for superstars." Kurt said to the New Directions as the first one comes onto the stage. "I'm Stoner Brett. This is Buster's Gettin' Hot." Stoner said to them and he starts.

Stoner
This is gettin' hot
This is gettin' hot
Got my mind on my money
And my money on my mind

Jesse puts her head on Blaine's shoulder as Brittany starts dancing to the song.

Stoner
Sipping on a 40 while
I'm pushing on the dime
Feel the pain, the game
Yeah, Lil' Wayne,
Lil' Wayne.

After Stoner was a girl named De'wanda Umber. "De'wanda Umber." She said and the song starts and she dances like crazy. "Are there words to this?" Blaine asks Jesse. "I guess not." Jesse said while watching her dance. "She gotta go." Wade said. After her, a boy walks onto the stage. "Hello, sir. What's your name?" Will asks him. "Jake." Jake said to him. "Got a last name, Jake?" Will asks him. "Uh, just Jake." Jack said to him. "Okay, well, show us what you got Just Jake." Sebastian said to him and the band starts playing, Never Say Never by The Fray.

Jack
Some things
We don't talk about
Rather do without
Just hold the smile...

"He's so sexy." Sugar said making Jesse laugh a little. "No, he's not." Sam said to her. "Yes, he is." Wade said to him making Sebastian laugh a little. 

Jack
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when
Time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go...
Don't let me go
Don't let me go...

"Okay, Jack" Will said and the band stops playing making Jack mad. "I don't get to finish?" Jack asks Will. "We got a lot of people to see." Will said to him. "But I've been practicing." Jack said to him. "We've seen enough. Thank you." Will said to him, Jack walks over to the music stand and he kicks it down. "That's rude and unacceptable." Kurt said to him. "Kurt, I'll handle this." Will said to him and he stands up. "Jake, come on, man, why don't you pick up the music stand?" Will said to him, Jack bow to Will and leaves. "Next!" Jesse yelled and Marley walks on the stage. "Hi, My name is Marly and I'll be singing "New York State of Mind," written by Billy Joel. Popularized by one Miss Barbra Streisand." Marley said and the band starts playing.

Marley
Some folks like to get away
For a holiday
From the neighborhood
Hop a flight to Miami Beach
Or to Hollywood, ooh ooh
But I'm taking a Greyhound
On the Hudson River Line
I'm in a New York state of mind

Ooh, It was so easy
Living day by day
Out of touch with the
Rhythm and the blues
But now I need
A little give and take

Jesse looks at her brother who gives her a smile.

Marley
The New York Times
The Daily News
Oh, It comes down to reality
And it's fine with me
'cause I've let it slide

Don't care if
It's Chinatown or on Riverside
Ooh ooh
I don't have any reasons
I've left them all behind
I'm in a New York state of mind!

Ooh hoo!
Oh oh hoo!
I'm just taking a Greyhound

On the Hudson River Line
'Cause I'm in
I'm in a New York state of mind

Ooh
Oh

New York State of mind

New Directions clap from her making Marley smile. "Thank you. Thank you." Will said to her and Marley walks off stage. "Wow. Now, that's what I call star quality. What do you guys think?" Will asks them. "She was great." Jesse said to him with a smile while the others were looking at each other.