Losing

At McKinley
In The Choir Room

Immediately after Marley's fainting on stage Jake and Ryder carry her backstage with the others following them to the choir room, concerned for her health. "Give her some room. She needs space! Breathe, girl, breathe!" Unquie said to Marley. "Does anyone have anything she can eat?" Jesse asks everyone. "I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker." Tina said to them. "Blaine, I have some cookies in my bag." Jesse said to him. "Yeah" Blaine said and he walks over to Jesse's bag to take out the cookies. "I'll go get Marley's mom." Joe said and he leaves the room. "This is bad. Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie said while Jake and Ryder sits Marley down. "Jess." Blaine said while handing the cookies. "Thanks" Jesse said to him and she walks over to Marley and hands it to her. "No, I'm okay." Marley said to her. "Eat the damn cookies!" Kitty yelled at her making Santana look at her. Marley takes the cookies from Jesse and starts to eat one. "Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn asks while walking into the room. "She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake said to him while Marley eats Jesse's cookies. "Is that because you've been telling her to? You trying to turn her into a damn rexy?" Santana asks Kitty. "What? No. Why would I...why would I want that?" Kitty asks her. "'Cause you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana said to her and Will walks into the room. "Hey, Marley, you all right?" Will asks her, Marley nods to him. "The nurse is on the way." Jamey said to him. "Santana, Puck, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you guys, get back up there. Leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification." Will said to them. "What?! That that's a rule?" Finn asks and Sue walks into the room with the rule book. "Yeah, it's a rule." Sue said making everyone look at her. "One of the by-laws, actually. As all of you all were spiraling into a self-created K-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the Warblers victorious." Sue said to them. "What?" Kurt said to her. "Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the New Directions! Has lost Sectionals. But here's the good news. Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester." Sue said to them and she walks out of the room. Blaine walks over to Jesse and puts his arms around her while Marley cries.

At Hospital

The Schuester family, Sam, and Kurt walks into Sebastian's room to see he was awake. "SEBASTIAN!" Jesse yelled making Sebasian look at her as Jesse runs over to him and gives him a hug making Sebastian fall onto the bed. Everyone else walks into the room with the doctor behind them. "Hey." Sebastian said to her giving her a kiss on the cheek. Jesse moves away from him and Jamey gives his brother a hug. "Are you crying?" Sebastian asks him. "Shut up." Jamey said to him making Sebastian smile. Jamey pulls away and Kurt wraps away his tears while Will and Emma give Sebastian a hug. "Welcome back home." Will said to Sebastian and he kisses Sebastian's cheek. "Mr. and Mrs. Schuester, a word." The Doctor said making Will and Emma walk over to him while Sam walks over to Sebastian who looks at him with a confused face. "Hey, Sebastian." Sam said to him making Sebastian give him a look. "Do I know you?" Sebastian asks him making Jesse, Jamey, Blaine, and Kurt look at him. "What? Sebastian that is not funny." Sam said to him while taking Sebastian's hand but Sebastian pulls his hand away. "I am sorry but I don't know who you are." Sebastian said to him breaking Sam's heart. "What?" Emma said the Doctor making the teens look at the three. "Sebastian has amnesia, he can't even remember what happened to him before waking up on that beach." The Doctor said to them making Sam look back at Sebastian realizing he lost his memory that the two made together. "He will get them all back but it may take some time." The Doctor said to them making Sam walks out of the room with Jesse following him. "SAM!" Jesse yelled running over to him making Sam look at her with tears on his face. "I am going to take my stuff out of Sebastian's room. I don't think it's a good idea to have it there making him confused more than ever." Sam said to her and Jesse walks over to him and she gives him a hug making Sam cries his eyes out.