The Boyfriend Arm

At Night In New York
At Endwell, Broome County
In Santana, Cooper, and Jamert Household

Santana was in Kurt and Jamey's room looking around. Santana knees down to the bed to see a box under it. Santana takes it out and she opens it to see the boyfriend's arm. In the living room, Jamey was going his homework while Kurt was sleeping on his shoulder. Santana walks into the room with the box in her hands as Cooper walks into the room. "What in the box?" Cooper asks her while sitting down. "I thought Jamey can tell me." Santana said making Jamey look at her and then the box. "I don't even know what that is." Jamey said to her as Santana walks into the living room and she puts the box down on the table. Santana walks over to Kurt and she hits Kurt's arm waking him up. "Hey, Kurt. I find something that I like to show you guys." Santana said to him making Kurt look at the box and his eyes got big. Santana opens the box and she takes out the arm. "What the hell is this?" Santana asks everyone. "What is that?" Kurt asks playing dumb. "This thing is really creepy, Kurt." Santana said to him making Jamey and Cooper look at Kurt. "I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it, too." Kurt said taking the arm from Santana. "Why did you have that?" Cooper asks him. "Well, sometimes Jamey stays late at school and I get a little lonely in bed without his arm around me." Kurt said to them making Jamey put his arm around Kurt. "But isn't this better?" Jamey asks him pulling Kurt closer to him. "It is." Kurt said to him and Jamey takes the arm away from Kurt and he throws it at Cooper. "Then let's keep it like this." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek. "I will name you Amor." Cooper said making the others look at him. "It means love." Cooper said to them while hugging the arm.