I Still Believe/Super Bass

Later At McKinley

Sebastian and Sam were on their way to the choir room hand in hand. "How is your cheek?" Sebastian asks him while putting his hand on Sam's cheek. "It's fine." Sam said to him and he kisses Sebastian's cheek. "You can hit me back." Sebastian said to him. "No." Sam said to him while holding on to Sebastian's arm. "I don't want to do that, I want to kiss." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile and he gives Sam a kiss. The two pull away and Sam sees Tina walking over to them making Sam take Sebastian's hand and he pulls him into the choir room.

In the choir room, everyone was looking at Sue who was dress like Nicki Minaj. "Blaine and Sue the stage is yours." Jamey said to them while Jesse sees that Quinn and Finn were not in the room. Blaine walks to the front and the band starts playing, I Still Believe/Super Bass by Brenda K. Starr (Mariah Carey version)/Nicki Minaj.

Blaine
Oh, yeah, mhm
You look in my eyes
And I get emotional inside
I know it's crazy, but

Blaine walks over to Jesse and he takes her hand.

Blaine
You still can touch my heart

Blaine kisses her hand making Jesse smile and he walks over to Sue.

Blaine
And after all this time
You'd think that I

Blaine sings while Sam takes Sebastian's hand. Sebastian looks at him and Sam kisses his cheek.

Blaine
Wouldn't feel the same
But time melts into nothing
And nothing's changed

Blaine walks closer to Sue and directing his lyrics to Sue as the New Directions help back him up.

Blaine 
I still believe

The New Directions start harmonizing to the song making Sue look at them.

Blaine
That someday you and me
Will find ourselves
In love again
Oh, baby, yeah
I had a dream
You and me
Will find ourselves
In love again
Oh oh oh oh

Becky walks over to the band and she whispers to the Drummer halfway, indicating the change of song coming soon.

New Directions (Blaine)
(I) I still believe (Baby, I do)
Someday you and me

Blaine with New Directions
Just give me one more try
In love again

Blaine's song was interrupted by Sue's song making everyone look at the band as Sue stands up and walks to Blaine.

Sue
Oh, yeah-eah

Sue pushes Blaine away from the front and he sits down next to Jesse. Sue surprises everyone when she raps and sees the Cheerios dressed in wigs and in a Nicki Minaj costume.

Sue with the Cheerios
This one is for the boys
With the boomin' system
Top down
AC with the coolin' system
When he come up in the club
He be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck
Like he savin' up

Sue (with the Cheerios)
And he ill, he real
He might gotta deal
He pop bottles
And he got the right kind of bill
He cold, he dope
He might be broke
He always in the air
But he never fly coach
He a total freakin' (trip, trip)
Sailor of the (ship, ship)
When he make it (drip, drip)
Kiss him on the (lip, lip)
That's the kind of dude
I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped
If you're lookin' hoe
I said
(excuse me you're a hell of a guy)
I mean
(my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly)
I mean
(you're so shy and I'm loving your tie)
(You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh)
(Yes I did, yes I did)
Somebody please tell him
(who the hell I is)
I am (Nicki Minaj)
I mack them dudes up
Back coupes up
And chuck the deuce up

Sue sings making Jamey and Kurt look at each other while Sebastian watches Sue with a face.

Sue with the Cheerios
Boy you got
My heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum
And it's coming your way
(The Cheerios: Ay ay ay)
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass (The Cheerios: He got that super bass)

Sue sings as Sam pushes his chest out at the Boom parts making Sebastian look at him. Sam laughs and he gives Sebastian a hug.

Sue with the Cheerios
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

The Cheerios (with Sue)
Yeah, that's that (super bass!)

The Cheerios
Boom, boom, bass
Boom, boom, bass
(Sue: He got that super bass)
Boom, boom, bass
Boom, boom, bass
Boom, boom, bass
Boom, boom, bass
He got that super bass

Everyone starts dancing besides Jamey, Kurt, Blaine, and Jesse.

Sue with the Cheerios
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
(The Cheerios: He got that super bass)
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

Sue
Yo, yo
(The Cheerios: Yeah, that's that super bass)

The performance is taken further as a lighted glass panel is transferred as the lights of the room are switched off, Sue glowing in the dark as pink feathers fall, leaving Blaine shocked.

Sue (Blaine with New Directions)
His heartbeat's runnin' away
(I still believe-e-e-e)
Don't you hear
That heartbeat comin' your way
Oh it be like
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom bass
(I still believe-e-e-e)
Can't you hear that

Sue with the Cheerios
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

Blaine stands up and walks over to the stage. Blaine then continues to sing his song while Sue jumps on a small bike as Blaine takes to the panel, the two singing-off.

Blaine with New Directions
Don't you know
That I still believe
(Sue: Eh eh yeah!)
That someday you and me
(The Cheerios: Can't can't can't)

Sue with the Cheerios
(Blaine with New Directions)
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass (Will love again)
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

The Cheerios (with Sue)
Yeah, that's that (super bass!)

Blaine with New Directions
I had a dream
That one day you and me

Sue with the Cheerios
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom
(The Cheeriors: bass!)

Blaine with New Directions
Will love again

Blaine, realizing his loss as the Cheerios and Sue overtake the stage, Blaine is pushed off by Sue as the song finishes. Blaine looks at Jesse giving her a sad face. Jesse gives him a little smile.

Sue with the Cheerios
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom
(The Cheeriors: bass!)
Yeah, that's that super bass!

At the end of the song, everyone cheers for them well they were cheering for Sue. "And that, ladies, gays, and in-betweeners, is how it's done." Sue said to them. "Impressive, Sue, both of you." Will said to them. "But Coach Sylvester used like, feathers and a black light, and she brought in the Cheerios." Blaine said to him. "Yeah, that's not fair." Kurt said to Will. "Yes, but nobody ever said life is fair, Gayface." Sue said to him and she looks at Jamey. "So, Jamey, though it's shockingly clear who the winner is, would you do the honors, and unlike that interminably long voting montage at the end of Lincoln, let's make this fast." Sue said to him and Jamey stands up and he looks at the Glee Club. "Show of hands for Blaine as Mariah." Jamey said to them and only Sebastian, Sam, Kurt, and Jesse raise their hands. "Thank you, guys." Blaine said to them while Jesse walks over to him taking his hand. "All in favor of Sue as Nicki?" Jamey asks them and the others raise their hands. "Well, I hope you're ready for some form-fitting polyester, gay Clark Kent from season one of Smallville because it looks like you're going to be the bottom of my Cheerios pyramid after all." Sue said to Blaine who looks down while Jesse gives him a hug. 

Later after the meeting, Blaine walks over to Sebastian, Jesse, and Sam in his cheerios uniform. "How'd it go?" Sam asks him. "Exactly as planned. I'm gonna work from the inside and bring her down. By the time we graduate, Sue Sylvester's reign of terror will finally be over." Blaine said to him with a smile. "Excellent!" Sam said giving Blaine a high five and Blaine gives Jesse a hug while Jamey and Kurt were watching them with smiles on their faces.