New Friends

In Ohio
At McKinley
In The Cafeteria

The New Directions were sitting together at a table like they always do. "You had enough time, so who is it?" Tina asks Jesse and Sebastian. "We need to think about it more." Jesse said to her. "What is there to think about?" Tina asks her. "If you can be the leader we need to think about what you did in the time we know you." Sebastian said to her. "You guys are the Glee Club, right?" Someone said making everyone look at the person. To see a girl with a green shirt, skirt, and hat. "Hi. I'm gonna try out. I'm a sophomore. My name is Marley." She said with a smile. "Great, well, lots of competition, so good luck to you." Tina said to her, Marley smiles at her and walks away. "That was not nice, Tina." Rory said to her. "I was nice." Tina said to him as Wade walks up to them and he sits down and everyone can see he was wearing makeup. "Unique offers her greetings and salutations." Wade said to them. "Wade, you can't wear that makeup and stuff in here. You have to understand how this stuff works. It's like Game of Thrones." Sam said to him. "Yeah, the peace between us and the truly popular kids is weak...winter is coming. It's not gonna take much for us to get smacked down to the bottom again." Artie said to him. "Maybe you should just save Unique for performances and be Wade the rest of the time, hmm?" Blaine said to him. "All right...I'll go take off my face." Wade said and he stands up and walks away. "You guys, that was not nice." Sebastian said to them. "That was unbelievable." Jesse said to them and she eats her food with Blaine looking at her. "Hey, glee people." Kitty said sitting down with two football players. "Hey, Kitty." Artie said to her while Sebastian looks at them not liking this group. "Hey, you guys see the new lunch lady?" A player asks making the club look over to see her cleaning. "She's so fat, they took a picture of her last Christmas. Still printing." He said and he laughs. "Hey, she has to wear a watch on both wrists because she covers two time zones." The other one said making him laugh. "Maybe she has, like, a medical condition or she swallowed somebody with a medical condition." Brittany said making Kitty and the players laugh while Brittany was confused about why they were laughing. Sam moves closer to Sebastian and he feeds him a strawberry. "Right, Artie?" He asks him. Artie looks at the lady and then Kitty. "When she sits around the house, she really sits around the house." Artie said making them laugh while everyone looks at Artie.

In New York

At NYADA In The Cafeteria.

Cooper walks over to Jamey with some food. "Here you go." Cooper said putting the food in front of Jamey. "What are you doing?" Jamey asks him as Cooper sits down in front of him. "I felt like getting something for you." Cooper said to him making Jamey laugh a little. "What are you going in New York?" Jamey asks him. "Well, Jamey I was thinking about making a living here." Cooper said to him. "Does your mom and Blaine know about you being here?" Jamey asks him. "Don't worry about it they know where I am this time." Cooper said to him making Jamey nod a little. "Word on the street you have a place here." Cooper said to him. "Okay, I know where this is going." Jamey said to him with a little smile. "I will pay you." Cooper said to him. "Oh, ready?" Jamey said with a little laugh. "You are enjoying this are you?" Cooper asks him. "Yeah, a lot." Jamey said to him with a smile. "So, what do you say?" Cooper asks him. "Sure, I don't mind having someone in the house besides me." Jamey said to him with a smile. "My friend you get yourself a housemate." Cooper said and he puts his hand up for a high five. Jamey looks at it for a few seconds and he gives Cooper a high five making Cooper smile.

In Ohio

At McKinley In The History Class

Jesse, Blaine, Sebastian, Sam, and Kurt were on a video call with Jamey. "So, Cooper made it there in New York." Blaine said to Jamey who nods. "Yeah, and I tell Cooper he can live with me." Jamey said to them. "That's nice of you." Jesse said to him and the four can see Jamey was sad. "James, you okay?" Kurt asks him. "I only said that so I am not alone in that house." Jamey said to them making the four sad to hear that. "It's like a ghost house but now I will have Cooper there so it will not be so silent." Jamey said to them making Jesse look at Sebastian. "Guys, I have to go to my next class." Jamey said to them. "Okay." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "Bye, guys." Jamey said to them. "Bye, Jamey." The five said together and the call ends. "Poor, Jamey he feels all alone in New York even with Cooper now." Sam said to them feeling sad for Jamey.