Reception

Later at night, everyone was enjoying the party while Will was trying to find Emma. Sam, Sebastian, Jesse, Blaine, Jamey, and Kurt was sitting at a table. "Do you think he will found her?" Blaine asks them making everyone look at him. "We hope he does." Jamey said to him while Sebastian was staring at something. "Seb..." Sam said making Sebastian jump and he looks at Sam. "You okay, you look out of it." Sam said to him. "I am fine, Sam." Sebastian said to him making Sam move closer to him. "Are you sure?" Sam asks him making Sebastian smile at him. "You are adorable." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile at him and the two share a kiss. Sam gives him a hug while Sebastian looks back at what he was looking at before looking frightened. "BLAINE!!" Cooper yelled while running over to the table and he gives Blaine a hug. "STOP IT!" Blaine yelled at him while trying to get out of his brother's arms while everyone at the table starts laughing. "YAY, COOPER!"Jesse yelled with a smile as Cooper walks over to her and gives her hug. "Hey, Jess." Cooper said to her. "How is living in New York?" Blaine asks him making Cooper look at him. "I am liking where it is going." Cooper said to him with a smile. "Hey..." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "We can still for another day if you want." Kurt said to him with a smile. "I can't, I need to be in New York for school. I love to stay but..." Jamey said to him making Kurt put his hand on Jamey's cheek. "I am sure they will understand." Kurt said to him making Jamey hold Kurt's hand. 

Later, Jesse and Blaine walk onto the stage and the band starts playing, Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode.

Blaine
When I'm with you, baby
I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough

Blaine starts sings while everyone walks onto the dance floor.

Jesse
All the things you do to me
And everything you said
I just can't get enough

Jesse and Blaine look at each other with smiles. Blaine walks over to Jesse and he puts his arm around her lower back.

Blaine and Jesse
We slip and slide
As we fall in love
And I just can't seem
To get enough of

Sam starts dancing with Sebastian who was being watched by Tina. Tina sees Sam smiling lovely at Sebastian as they dance to the song.

Blaine
We walk together
We're walking down the street

Blaine and Jesse
And I just can't get enough

Jesse
Everytime I think of you
I know we have to meet

Blaine and Jesse
And I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough

Tina walks over to Sam and Sebastian and she starts dancing behind them.

Blaine and Jesse
It's getting hotter
It's a burning love
And I just can't seem
To get enough of

The two sings with their backs to each other as Ryder and Marley walk to the front. Jesse gives them a wave and a smile.

Blaine and Jesse
Just can't get enough
I just can't get enough

Tina starts dancing between Sebastian and Sam making the two boys look at her. Sam gives Tina a mad look while Sebastian walks behind him and wraps his arms around him making Sam smile at him.

Blaine
And when it rains
You're shining down for me

Blaine and Jesse
And I just can't get enough