The Bitch Is Back/Dress You Up

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

At McKinley 
In The Hallways

Sebastian was on his way to the choir room until someone takes a hold of his arm pulling him back. Sebastian turns to see it was Tina. "I have something to told you." Tina said to him. "What?" Sebastian asks her. "Something Sam did with Mercedes." Tina said to him.

In The Choir Room

Jesse, Sebastian, and Jamey were in front of everyone. "Today will be a Feud day." Jesse said to everyone. "We have Sue and Blaine." Jamey said to them. "Ryder and Unique." Sebastian said after his brother. "Will and Finn." Jesse said to them making Will look at Finn still mad. "We will start off with Ryder and Unique." Jamey said to them and the three sits down. Sam looks at Sebastian and he takes Sebastian's hand holding it but Sebastian doesn't hold his hand back. Ryder goes to the drums as Unique sits down by the piano. Ryder plays the drums while he and Unique share angry glances the song starts playing, The Bitch Is Back/Dress You Up by Elton John/Madonna.

New Directions
Oooo, oo, oo, oo, oo

Ryder (with New Directions)
I was justified when I was five
Raising cane, I spit in your eye
Times are changing
Now the poor get fat
But the fever's gonna
Catch you when
(The bitch gets back)

Unique stands up and starts dancing.

Unique
I'm gonna dress you up in my love (New Directions: In my love!)

Unique with New Directions
All over, all over
(New Directions: All over your body)
Gonna dress you up in my love
All over your body

Unique
All over your body!

Ryder
Eat meat on Friday that's alright
I even like steak
On a Saturday night

Unique touches Ryder's hair uncomfortably.

Ryder
I can bitch the best
At your social dos
I get high in the
Wvening sniffing pots of glue
Oh oh oh

Unique moves away from him while Jesse and Marley look at each other.

Unique
I'm gonna dress you up
In my love
(New Directions: In my love!)

Unique with New Directions
All over, all over
(New Directions: Bitch is back!)
Gonna dress you up in my love
(New Directions: Bitch, bitch!)
All over your body

Unique
Ooh! (New Directions: Bitch is back!)

Unique with New Directions
I'm gonna dress you up
In my love
In my love!
(New Directions: All over your body)

Unique
All over your body
Gonna dress you up in my love
(New Directions: Bitch, bitch)

New Directions
All over, all over

Unique (New Directions)
From (Bitch is back!)
Your head down to your toes

Ryder (Unique)
I entertain by picking brains
(My love!)
I sell my soul by dropping names
I don't like those, my god
(In my love!)
What's that
Oh it's full of nasty habits
When the bitch gets back

Unique
Oooh, yeah!

Ryder and Unique
Oh, I'll dress you up!

New Directions
Gonna dress you up in my love
Bitch, bitch, all over, all over
Bitch is back!

Unique
All over, (Ryder: Ooh)
All over

New Directions
Gonna dress you up in my love (Unique: Gonna dress you up in my love!)
Bitch, bitch
All over your body
(Ryder: Oh!)
Bitch is back!

Sam looks at Sebastian to see he was not even moving to the beat of the song making him worried about him.

Unique
Gonna dress you up in my love
In my love!
(New Directions: All over your body)
All over your body!

Towards the end of the performance, Unique holds a basket full of tiaras which she hands them out to various members of the Glee Club.

Ryder (New Directions)
Bitch, bitch!
(Unique: Oh, whoa!)
(In my love!)
The bitch is back!

Unique gives one to Blaine who puts it on Jesse like she was a queen and he gives her a hug while Jamey takes one too and he puts it on Kurt making him smile.

Unique with New Directions
From your head
Down to your toes!

New Directions (Ryder and Unique)
Gonna dress you up in my love! (Gonna dress you up in my love!)
Bitch, bitch!

Ryder and Unique
Gonna dress you up in my love!
(New Directions: Bitch is back!)

New Directions
Gonna dress you up in my love! (Unique and Ryder: In my love!)
Bitch, all over your body
(Unique: In my love!)
Bitch, bitch

Unique
Gonna

Ryder and Unique
Dress you up in my love
The bitch is back!

Unique
Oh! (Ryder: Yeah!)

The club applauds the duet as Jamey stands up and he walks over to them. "Wow, guys, that was incredible. What inspired that mashup?" Jamey asks them. "I mean, the thing was feuds so we just..." Ryder said to him and Unique cuts him off. "So Unique demanded mediation." Unique said to him, Jamey looks at them. "Well, the awesome thing about feuds is that once all the anger has gotten out, you can shake on it and let bygones be bygones." Jamey said to them as Ryder walks over to Unique. "Unique would happily shake Ryder's hand, but first..." Unique said to him and she looks at Ryder. "Say I'm a girl." Unique said to him making everyone look at Ryder. Ryder looks at Marley who was waiting for him to say something. "Look, I'm just so confused, okay?" Ryder said to her while turning back to Unique. "Ryder." Jamey said making Ryder look at him. "In this room, we can be whatever we want to be. And if Unique says that she is a girl, she a girl." Jamey said to him making Ryder thinks about it and he looks at Unique again. "Okay, I still don't understand but you do you." Ryder said to Unique and the two shake hands making everyone cheer for them.

At the end of the meeting, Sam follows Sebastian out. "Sebastian, what's wrong?" Sam asks taking Sebastian's hand making him hit Sam in the face as Jesse walks out. Sam looks at Sebastian while holding his cheek as Jesse walks over to them with Tina watching them. "Why?" Sebastian asks him while Jesse stands by Sebastian. "Why, did you kiss Mercedes?" Sebastian asks him making Jesse look at Sebastian. "Sebastian, Sam was drunk. He didn't know what he was doing but it's fine now." Jesse said to him while Sebastian looks at Sam hurt. "Stay away from me." Sebastian said to Sam and he walks away from the two. Jesse walks over to Sam who was crying, Jesse puts her arms around him and she sees Tina walking away.