Something Is Wrong

In New York
At Endwell, Broome County
In Santana, Cooper, and Jamert Household

Jamey walks into the living room with some food. "Thank you, white hair guy." Brody said to him. "I am going to kill you." Jamey said to him as he walks over to Kurt who wraps Jamey around into the blanket. "What are we watching?" Jesse asks them. "Me After You, now stop talking." Cooper said to him and it was silent again but not for too long before Rachel starts talking again. After the movie, Cooper, Santana, Jamey, and Kurt were in the kitchen. "I want to kill them." Santana said to them as she takes a drink. "What are we doing to do? They don't want to leave and that Brody guy is trying to pick a fight with Jamey." Cooper said to them. "Okay, we can just stay in our rooms." Jamey said to them. "I don't think it's a good idea to leave them alone." Kurt said to them. "Okay, how about we pick a slow movie, and maybe it will make them leave." Cooper said to them giving an idea. "I have an idea." Kurt said to them making the three look at him. The four walk back into the living room. Jamey sees Brody had Kurt's blanket making him take it away from him. "I was getting cold." Brody said to him. "Too bad." Jamey said to him while sitting down with the blanket around himself. "I have made a selection that is perfect for being snowed-in in New York City." Kurt said and he shows the movie. "Moulin Rouge, bitches. We love those dancin' hos." Kurt said to them. "Seriously?" Santana said to him as Kurt puts the movie in.

The group watches the movie as Kurt starts crying when the song 'Come What May' plays, Jamey looks down at Kurt to see tears going down his face. "Kurt, are you crying?" Jamey asks him making Kurt look up at him. "Yes." Kurt said to him and Jamey pulls him in closer while Kurt puts his arms around Jamey's neck. "Can we sing this at our wedding to each other?" Kurt asks him making Jamey laugh a little. "Sure." Jamey said to him. Kurt leans up and he kisses Jamey slowly. After a few minutes, they pull away and Kurt puts his head in Jamey's chest smiling. "That song is a more intimate act than sex." Kurt said to him making Jamey laugh a little. "Can you stop." Rachel said making Jamey and Kurt look at her. "I am trying to watch the movie." Rachel said to them making Santana and Cooper look at her. "Sorry, but they can talk about that type of things." Santana said to her making Rachel look at her. "Well, they can talk about it somewhere else." Rachel said to her making Jamey stand up. "Okay, I had enough of you three. Get out." Jamey said to them making Brody and Jesse stand up to him. "How about hell no." Jesse said to him as Cooper and Santana stand up. "Fine." Jamey said to him and he punches Jesse in the face. "I always wanted to do that." Jamey said to him and he grabs Jesse's arm pulling him to the door while Santana takes Rachel's arm pulling her up. Cooper starts pushing Brody to the door. The three push them outside in the snow. "Thanks for coming but never come back." Santana said to the three and Jamey closes the door and then locks it. "Okay, anyone for another movie?" Kurt asks them with a smile. "Yep, anything will do now." Santana said to him as she and Cooper walk into the living room. Jamey walks over to Kurt who gives him a kiss. "Come on." Kurt said to him and the two join the others.

In Lima
At Schuester's House

Sebastian was in the kitchen drinking some juice as Sam walks into the kitchen. "Seb, it's your turn to bath." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "Not today." Sebastian said to him making Sam give him a look. "No, bath what a dirty boy you are." Sam said to him making Sebastian laugh a little as Sam walks over to him. "Hey..." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "Can you do it for me?" Sam asks him making Sebastian scare. "No, I am not in the mood for one right now." Sebastian said to him as Jesse walks into the kitchen. "What's going on?" Jesse asks them making the two look at her. "Sebastian doesn't want to take a bath." Sam said to her making Jesse look at Sebastian. "Maybe you two can take one together tomorrow." Jesse said to them making Sam nod. "Okay, I can do that." Sam said to her and he looks back at Sebastian. "Yeah, I can do that." Sebastian said to them with a little smile while Jesse can see something is wrong but she doesn't know what.

Later at night, Jesse was on the phone with Jamey. "I think something is wrong with Sebastian." Jesse said to him as she looks at a picture of Sebastian before he was lost at sea. "Why do you say that?" Jamey asks her. "Well, tonight it was time for his bath but he didn't want to take it." Jesse said to him. "Well, we both know sometimes Sebastian doesn't take one when he is not in the mood." Jamey said to her. "I know but he is starting to smell a little." Jesse said to him and it was silent on Jamey's side. "Can you try to get here, please? I need you to help me figure out what's wrong with him." Jesse said to him. "I see if Cooper can help me out with that. School is close for now because of the snow so I can stay there for a while." Jamey said to her making Jesse smile. "Okay, thank you." Jesse said to him making Jamey laugh a little. "Okay, go to sleep." Jamey said to her. "Okay, night big brother." Jesse said to him. "Night." Jamey said to her and Jesse ends the call and she looks at her picture of all three of them together.