Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time

At McKinley
At The End Of The School's Day
In The Choir Room

Everyone was called in before they go home. Kitty walks over to Jesse who was in front. "Hey." Kitty said making Jesse look at her. "I like you to tell Quinn how cool I am." Kitty said to her making Jesse look away from her. "Hey, look at me when I am talking to you." Kitty said to Jesse while pushing her as Blaine walks over to them. "Kitty." Blaine said making her look at him. "Don't you remember that she lost her brother, leave her alone." Blaine said to her as Marley walks over to Jesse and she sits behind Jesse. Blaine walks over to Jesse and he sits down next to her. Blaine pulls her into his arms while Jesse looks over at Sam to see he was listening to a voice note that Sebastian sent him. Jesse takes his hand making Sam let go of some tears. Alumni and Finn walk into the choir room a few minutes later. "Okay, we have something for you guys." Kurt said to them making everyone look at him. "We thought you guys need a little fun before you go home." Quinn said to them as the band starts playing, Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time by/from Scissor Sisters/Cast of Promises, Promises.

Quinn
Lock the doors
Lower the blinds
Fire up the smoke machine
And put on you heels
'Cause I know exactly
What we need!

Quinn said while walking over to Kurt.

Alumni
Let's have a kiki

The group sings making the New Directions jump a little while Jamey sits down.

Quinn
I wanna have a kiki!

Kurt
Lock the doors

Quinn
Tight

The two sing while Mike and Puck close the doors.

Alumni
Let's have a kiki

Kurt
Mother

Quinn
I'm gonna let you have it

Alumni
Let's have a kiki

Quinn
I wanna have a kiki

Kurt
Dive

Santana
Turn

Quinn
Work

Alumni
Let's have a kiki

Santana
We're gonna serve

Kurt
And work

Quinn
And turn

Mercedes
And hon-hon-honey

Alumni
Kiki, oh yeah

Kurt walks over to Jamey while Quinn walks over to Jesse and Sam.

Kurt
A kiki is a party for calming
All your nerves

Kurt sings while sitting on Jamey's lap who was giving a little smile.

Kurt
We're spilling tea and dishing
Just deserts when they deserve

Kurt sings while the Alumni caps making the club join in.

Quinn
And though the sun is rising
Few may choose to leave
So shade that lid and we'll all bid adieu to your ennui

Quinn sings and she takes Jesse's hand pulling her to the front with everyone following them joining in even Sam joins in with them.

Alumni and New Directions
Let's have a kiki

Quinn
I wanna have a kiki!

Kurt
Lock the doors

Jamey
Tight

Jamey sings while putting his arms around Kurt.

Alumni
Let's have a kiki