Legends

At McKinley
In The Choir Room

Jesse walks into the choir room to see Sam in the back of the class wearing one of Sebastian's jackets. Jesse walks over to him while everyone who knew Sebastian longer had a sad face. "Sam..." Jesse said making Sam look at her. "I listen to a voice message Sebastian last send me before his death. He said he misses me and everyone in this room and he said that he loved me and he can't wait to get back here." Sam said with a tear going down his face. Jesse sits down next to him and she pulls him in for a hug. 

In The Hallways

Alumni were on their way to the choir room, Jamey was silent while everyone around him talks about what they were doing. Kurt looks at Jamey to see he was in space making him take Jamey's hand. Jamey looks at Kurt who gives him a smile as Puck pats Jamey's back. All of them find out that his brother was gone, Sebastian went out as a hero saving a little boy.

The Alumni enter the choir room to see everyone were in their seats. "All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends." Finn said to them and everyone cheers for them but Jesse and Sam. "Any single one of these guys could be. President of the United States one day." Finn said standing in front of his friends. "I don't know about that." Artie said to him. "And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us." Finn said to them. "Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you." Puck said to them and he rubs his shoulder. "It will." Puck said to them. "When you hear your name, pair up." Finn said looking at his papers. "Puck, you're with your brother." Finn said to him and Puck walks over to Jake. "Mike, you're with Ryder." Finn said and Mike walks over to him. "Marley, you're with Santana." Finn said to her and Marley walks over to Santana. "Kitty, you're with Quinn." Finn said to Kitty who walks over to Quinn and gives her a hug. "Wade, Mercedes." Finn said and Wade walks over to Mercedes. "Sashay." Mercedes said to him. "Enchanté." Wade said to her and they hug each other. "I knew it. Mercedes was cloned." Brittany said to everyone. "Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: Singing, dancing..." Finn said to them. "Birth control." Quinn said to them. "You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're so much alike!" Kitty said to them with a smile. "Wanky." Santana said to herself with a smile. "The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year." Finn said to them. "Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie said to them. "Jesse and Marley will handle our duet." Finn said making Marley look at Jesse to see she was not up for it. "The showstopper we're doing Gangnam Style." Finn said to them. "Okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking. You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half-smirk as much as you used to, but you're still an idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Brit. That includes your little "Hand-Jive" that, to me, looked more like a hand..." Santana said but was cut off by Rory. "Is there any way Mr. Shue can come back for this?" Rory asks Finn making Jamey and Jesse look down they dad was even more hurt about Sebastian dying. "Listen to me, we have never lost sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warbler's calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number. " Finn said looking at Mike. "I did?" Mike asks him. "Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Brit. So who's it gonna be?" Finn asks them no one answers him. Sam was going to but without Sebastian around to make fun of him and then give him a kiss, he was not going to do it.

After Glee club, Jesse and Jamey walk into her father's classroom to see he was at his desk looking at a picture of the three. "Dad..." Jamey said making Will look at them and the two see his eyes are red from crying. "We need to plan a funeral for Sebastian." Jamey said to him making Will look away. "Yeah, we will get to it..." Will said to them breaking down making Jesse and Jamey walk over to him and they give him a hug.