Aquaphobia

In Lima
Later At McKinley 
In The Choir's Room Office

"So, what's up with the family meeting?" Sebastian asks them looking at Will who was in front of him and his siblings. "For you." Will said to him making Sebastian look at Jamey and Jesse. "Okay, what did I do?" Sebastian asks them. "Sebastian, Jesse has been seeing you looking scared at something or someone." Will said to him making Sebastian look at him. "I am fine you don't have to worry about me." Sebastian said to them and he stands up. "Sebastian, we are just worried about you." Jamey said to him making Sebastian look at him. "I am fine, guys." Sebastian said to them and he walks out of the room. Sebastian runs into the hallways making someone hit him letting some water go onto his shirt. "You okay?" Sebastian hears Tina's voice as he starts to freak out. "Sebastian..." Tina said as Sebastian runs into the boys' locker room. Tina turns around to see Sam, Jesse, Jamey, and Will standing there. "What just happened?" Sam asks her while walking over to her. 

In The Boys' Locker Room

Sam, Will, Jesse, and Jamey walk into the room to see Sebastian's shirt on the floor. "Sebastian..." Sam said calling him while Jesse picks up the shirt. The group walks into the room to see Sebastian sitting on the floor with no shirt on. "Sebastian..." Sam said running over to him and he knees down to him. "Look at me." Sam said to him while the others walk over to them. Sam puts his hand on Sebastian's cheek making him look at Sam and the group sees Sebastian was crying. "Sebastian..." Sam said to him as Jesse goes down them. "Keep it away from me." Sebastian said to them making Jesse look at his shirt and she puts it away. Sam gives Sebastian a hug while Will walks out to get something for Sebastian to wear. A little later Will comes back with a shirt for Sebastian. "Okay, what's wrong?" Will asks him while Sebastian puts on the shirt. "I...I just want the water to stay away from me." Sebastian said to them. "Are you scare of the water?" Jamey asks him while Sam hugs Sebastian. "Yeah, I keep thinking it will take my memories away again. I don't want to lose them again." Sebastian said to them starting to cry making Sam kiss his cheek and then he wraps his tears away. "Sebastian, I think you have Aquaphobia." Will said to him making the teens look at him. "Aquaphobia is a specific phobia. It's an irrational fear of something that doesn't cause much danger. But it looks like you are scare of water, so when water is around you get scared." Will said to him making Jesse look at him. "Can we do something about this?" Jesse asks him. "I don't know but we can help him with this in a different way. Like, help him drink some water and Sam can help him with taking a bath." Will said to them making Sebastian put his arms around Sam pulling him closer. "Can I even do it?" Sebastian asks them as Jamey walks away to get some water. Jamey walks back with a cup of water in his hand. "Here." Jamey said making Sebastian move away from the water. "No, I'm good." Sebastian said to him. "Please, try." Jamey said to him as Sam takes it. "Here." Sam said making Sebastian look at it. "I will help you." Sam said to him and he puts the cup to Sebastian's lips but when the water touches Sebastian's lips he moves away from it. "I can't." Sebastian said making Sam put the cup down. "It's okay." Sam said to him giving Sebastian a hug as he cries. "It's okay." Jamey said to him while Sam rubs Sebastian's back. While the family was trying to calm down Sebastian, Tina was listening to them the whole time.