Welcome To New York

In New York
At The Park

Jamey was scrolling through his phone, looking at pictures of the club, his family, and Kurt. Jamey closes his phone can't even look at them without crying. Jamey wraps his tears away before anyone can see them. Jamey stands up and he starts walking home until his phone starts ringing. Jamey looks at it to see it was Kurt, Jamey answers it. "Hey." Jamey said sounding sad. "What's wrong? You sound sad." Kurt said to him making Jamey stop walking and he starts to break down. "I'm not okay. I miss you, and I miss everything." Jamey said to him while wrapping his tears away again. "I am doing great at school by the way but I come home to Cooper it's not bad but still." Jamey said to him with a little sad laugh. "Turn around." Kurt said making Jamey confused but he turns around to see Kurt who was smiling at him. Jamey runs over to him making Kurt smile. Jamey picks up Kurt and they share a hug with smiles on their faces. "How?" Jamey asks him while picking Kurt down but his arms are still around Kurt. "Your siblings, Sam, and Blaine. They get me a ticket to be with you in New York." Kurt said to him making Jamey smile. "Remind me to thank them later." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod and the two share a long slow kiss.

In New York
Still At The Park 

Jamey and Kurt were sitting on the grass in the park. "So, Rachel is here too. How?" Kurt asks him. "Her dads." Jamey said to him while putting his arm around Kurt. "She will never learn if her dads do that." Kurt said to himself. "Let's stop talking about her and talk about being in New York." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile. "Please, go ahead." Kurt said to him with a smile and Jamey gives Kurt a quick kiss. The two hear a band playing, Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift making Jamey smile at them.

Jamey
Walking through a crowd
The village is aglow

Jamey sings making Kurt look at him.

Jamey
Kaleidoscope of loud
Heartbeats undercoats

Jamey stands up and he takes Kurt's hand pulling him up and the two walk over to the band.

Jamey
Everybody here
Wanted something more
Searching for a sound
We hadn't
Heard before
And it said

Jamey runs over to the band leaving Kurt with other people who stop to hear from them.

Jamey
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you

Jamey sings pointing at Kurt who smiles at him.

Jamey
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York

Jamey walks over to a lady and he pulls her to the front and the two start dancing to the song.

Jamey
It's a new soundtrack
I could dance to this beat, beat
Forevermore

Jamey spins her back to her friends as people start joining Jamey in the dance in front of the band.

Jamey
The lights are so bright
But they never blind me, me
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York

Jamey walks over to Kurt and he pulls him to everyone who was dancing to the song.

Kurt
When we first dropped
Our bags on
Apartment floors
Took our broken hearts
Put them in a drawer
Everybody here was someone else
Before
And you can want who you want
Boys and boys and
Girls and girls

Jamey
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York

Kurt
Like any great love it keeps you

Kurt sings while getting closer to Jamey.

Kurt
Guessing
Like any real love

Kurt sings while putting his arms around Jamey's neck.

Kurt
It's ever changing
Like any true love

Jamey
It drives you crazy
But you know you wouldn't
Change anything anything
Anything

Jamey pays the band for playing the song and he takes Kurt's hand and they walk back to Jamey's house.

Jamey
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you

Jamey sings while the two walk down the street.

Jamey
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York

Kurt
It's a new soundtrack
I could dance to this beat
The lights are so bright
But they never blind me

Jamey
Welcome to New York

Kurt
New soundtrack

Jamey
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York

Jamey opens his front door and Kurt walks in with his bags.

Kurt
The lights are so bright
But they never blind me

Kurt walks into the living room with Jamey following him.

Jamey
Welcome to New York

Jamey sings making Kurt turn to him.

Kurt
So bright
They never blind me

Kurt sings while putting his hand on Jamey's cheek.

Jamey
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York

The song ends, and the two share a kiss. "HEY, KURT!" Cooper yelled making the two look at him. "Cooper." Kurt said to him as Cooper walks over to him and they share a hug. "It's is great." Cooper said letting go of Kurt. "We are going to have so much fun here in this house." Cooper said to them with a smile. "I get the popcorn." Cooper said running to the kitchen. "Yeah, he's been like that when he moved in." Jamey said to Kurt who smiles at him and he gives Jamey a quick kiss. "I think this will be fun." Kurt said to him with a smile and Jamey pulls him in for a hug happy that he was here with him.