Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In OhioAt McKinley In The Hallways

In Ohio
At McKinley 
In The Hallways

Jesse was watching everyone walk by her like they were walking very slow in her eyes. The sibling's dad said that Jesse and Sebastian can visit Jamey soon he so needs to tell their teachers about why they are not in school. Jesse takes out her phone and headphones to listen to music while walking to class. Jesse puts in her headphones and she starts playing, Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears.

Jesse
Welcome to your life

Jesse sings as everyone walks past her with some eyes on her walks past.

Jesse
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

Jesse sings and she starts walking down the hallway.

Jesse
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide

Jesse sings as she stops to see Marley looking down sad.

Jesse
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever

Jesse walks on to see Sebastian and Sam.

Jesse
Everybody wants to rule the world

Jesse walks past them making Sebastian mass up her hair.

Jesse
There's a room
Where the light won't find you

Jesse sings with a smile while fixing her hair.

Jesse
Holding hands
While the walls
Come tumbling down
When they do
I'll be right behind you

Jesse walks past Tina and Brittany who gives her a wave.

Jesse
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world

Jesse stops at the choir room and she walks over to the pictures of the old glee club. Jesse looks at the picture with everyone on it and she was thinking about what they were up to.

Jesse
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world

Jesse walks out of the choir room and she walks to her class.

Jesse
Say that you'll
Never never never never need it
One headline why believe it?
Everybody wants to rule the world

Jesse sees Blaine by the bulletin board where all the clubs were. Jesse walks over to him. "What you doing?" Jesse asks him while removing her headphones. Blaine looks at her with a smile. "I am signing up for all the clubs." Blaine said to her and he goes back to singing his name on every club. Blaine looks over to a pursuit that is a McKinley High Presidential Campaign sign-up making him walks over to it and signs up. "Presidential, I didn't see that coming." Jesse said to herself while Blaine signs his name and Brittany walks up to them and she stands next to Jesse. "What do you think you're doing, Blaine Warbler?" Brittany asks him, Blaine turns to her. "I'm running for president." Blaine said to her with a smile.

In New York
At Endwell, Boome County
In Cooper and Jamert Household

Kurt walks down the stairs and Kurt walks into the kitchen to see Jamey eating his breakfast before he leaves for school. "Hey." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "What do you think?" Kurt asks him talking about his outfit. "I've spent the entire weekend trying to choose the absolute perfect outfit." Kurt said to him while walking over to Jamey. "You look ready." Jamey said to him and he eats his bread. "I know it's just an internship but I haven't been this nervous since I auditioned for NYADA." Kurt said to him as he sits down next to Jamey. "I know, but I know you will get the job." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile. "Eat something and I will walk you to your job." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod and Jamey kisses Kurt's cheek.