The Storm

After School
At Schuester's House

Jesse walks into Sebastian's room where Sam was in one of Sebastian's jackets. "Where you go." Jesse said handling the laptop to Sam. "Thank you, Jess." Sam said to her. "I make sure no one walks in." Jesse said to him and she walks to the door. "Okay." Sam said to her as Jesse closing the door from behind her. 

On The Boat

Sebastian was on his bed looking at the window to see it was starting to get bad outside. Sebastian looks back at his laptop to see Sam was making a video call. Sebastian answers it to see Sam was in one of his jackets. "Why are you wearing one of my jackets?" Sebastian asks him. "It smells like you that is why I am wearing it." Sam said to him making Sebastian laugh. "How was your day?" Sebastian asks him and the two started talking about their day. "Sebastian, you will be back before Sectionals, right?" Sam asks him. "Yeah, why?" Sebastian asks him. "I want to spend time with you before Sectionals." Sam said to him. "I will be back before sectionals and I will take you out." Sebastian said to him as a wave hits the boat. Sebastian looks a the window to see it was getting even worst outside. "Sebastian..." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "I love you." Sam said to him with a smile making Sebastian smile back at him. "I love you too." Sebastian said to him. A little later after Sam and Sebastian ended their call, Sebastian was laying on his bed asleep until the boat moves violently waking up Sebastian. "What going on?" Sebastian said as he walks to his door to see people running around. Sebastian exits his room to see it was raining cats and dogs as the waves were getting very big. "Schuester!" Sebastian turns to the person who ran over to him. "You need to get to safely!" He yelled at Sebastian and he takes Sebastian's hand pulling him to a safe place. Sebastian sees a little girl running to a safe place but she was pushing over the board. Sebastian pulls away from the man and he runs over to the edge to see the girl handing on for life. Sebastian grabs her hand and he starts pulling her up. "You okay?" Sebastian asks her. "Yeah, where is my mommy?" She asks him. "Let's go find her." Sebastian said to her and he takes her hand and the two make their way to the safe place. "MOMMY!" She yelled as the two walks into the room and the girl runs over to her mom while the door close as Sebastian sits down. "Where is my son?" Someone asks making Sebastian look up. "He still outside, I need to save him." He said while walking to the door but two works stop him. Sebastian stands up and he walks to the door to see a little boy holding on to something. Sebastian puts his hand on the door. "Mr. Schuester, it's not safe out there." The man from before said while walking over to him. "I know." Sebastian said to him and he opens the door to save the little boy.