FEUDS!!

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In LimaAt McKinley In The Choir Room

In Lima
At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Finn and Will were sitting in front of the siblings, Quinn, Kurt, and Blaine. "Mr. Shue, Finn, thank you for agreeing to this sit-down. We've all noticed the tension between you ever since Finn admitted he kissed Miss Pillsbury." Kurt said to them. "No surprise. Finn has been acting like he's losing his mind." Quinn said looking at Finn while Jamey walks to the whiteboard and writes down 'FEUDS!!'. "You're feuding. And it needs to stop." Jesse said to them as Jamey walks back to them. "So epic musical feuds are the club's theme. And for the first time in Glee Club history, I am giving you, the fearless leaders, an assignment." Sebastian said to them. "You two will explore and resolve your differences by performing a song together inspired by a classic musical rivalry." Blaine said sounding like Will. "Guys...." Will said but Jesse cuts him off. "Regionals are coming up, and if the club wants any chance of winning, they need both of you. On the same page and on the same team." Jesse said to them making Finn and Will look at each other. "And I am not leaving until you two are on the same page and on the same team." Jamey said to them making Finn and Will look at each other.

Later In The Hallways

Tina walks over to Sebastian very mad. "Okay, listen to me, Sebastian." Tina said making Sebastian look at her. "You are not yourself right now even if you can remember a few things but you are not yourself. I think Sam needs someone who can remember the time they had with each other." Tina said to him as Sam walks over to them hearing what Tina said to Sebastian. "I think you need to go back into the sea and live here because you wanted to leave us and poor Sam who was missing you everyday." Tina said to him while Sebastian starts to feel bad while not knowing what he was thinking too but he can't remember why he left in the first place. "And now you are scare of water, what the hell is wrong with you!" Tina yelled making Sam walk over and he stands in front of Sebastian. "Stop it, leave him again." Sam said to her making Tina walk away from them. Sam turns to Sebastian and he gives him a hug. "Don't listen to her." Sam said to him making Sebastian put his arms around him. "Okay." Sebastian said to him and Sam hears the sadness in his voice. Sam kisses Sebastian's cheek trying to make him feel better. Sebastian puts his face on Sam's shoulder making Sam hold him while looking over where Tina walks off to see she was watching them. 

Later, Tina was by her locker as Sam walks over to her. "Hey, I want to talk to you." Sam said to her making Tina look at Sam. "Right now, I want you to tell me what you want." Sam said to her as Tina closes her locker. "I just want you to be happy with someone who can remember things." Tina said to him. "Sebastian is starting to remember now." Sam said to her. "Oh, how about when he remembers you kissing Mercedes?" Tina asks him getting mad. "I will tell him before so he knows what is coming back to him." Sam said to her. "I don't think he will trust you after that and he will leave you again because of that kiss again." Tina said to him, Sam looks away from her. "If he does leave me, he leaves me. But I will stay by his side when that happens and I like you to stay away from us." Sam said to her and he walks away from Tina who watches him.

By, Marley's locker Jesse, Blaine, Ryder, Marley, and Unique were talking to each other. "Blaine, I wanted to know why do you wear hair gel, like every day?" Ryder asks him while Blaine puts his arm around Jesse. "Well, I like it and I need to look nice and I need to look good for my girl." Blaine said to him and he kisses Jesse's cheek. "And Unique why do you dress up as a girl, dude?" Ryder asks her making Unique look at him mad. "Who are you calling a dude? I am no dude." Unique said to him making Jesse, Blaine, and Marley look at her. "So what are you then?" Ryder asks her. "I am a proud black woman." Unique said to him making Ryder look at her up and down. "No, you're a dude." Ryder said to her making Unique push him making Jesse stand in between them. "Come on now guys." Jesse said to them. "We will be singing in this week's lesson. You and me, Ryder you are going down." Unique said to him and Unique walks away from them. "Okay, now we have that to deal with." Jesse said to herself as Sue walks over to them. "Blaine and Jesse my office now." Sue said to the two making Blaine and Jesse look at each other.