Glee Is Gone

In Lima
At McKinley

Tina and Blaine were in Cheerios' outfits. "Did you tell Jesse?" Tina asks Blaine while they walk down the hallway. "No" Blaine said to her. "Why?" Tina asks him while looking at him. "I don't know, I mean she was in the Cheerios too." Blaine said to her. "Oh, hell no." Artie said while wheeling over, dress as one of the marching band members. "What happened to you?" Tina asks him. "I joined the marching band. I'm the drum leader. What happened to you?" Artie asks them. "We joined the Cheerios! We had to do something. It's our senior year. We wanted to compete. We want to be part of a team." Blaine said to him. "And Coach Sylvester just let you?" Artie asks them. "It was way easier than I thought." Tina said to him while Ryder and Jake walk up to them, dress in the basketball outfits. "I get what you're saying. It's weird to suddenly feel like you're not a part of anything." Artie said to them. "That's why we joined the basketball team." Ryder said to them. "Oh, no, that's why you joined the basketball team. I joined the basketball team because I'm good at basketball." Jake said to them. Unique wheels into a bin making them look her way. "Uh..." Tina said while Ryder and Jake walk over to her and helps her. "That's right. Uh-huh. I joined the McKinley Floor Hockey Team. And when I slip a wig underneath the face mask, nobody will be the wiser. Hallelu." Unique said to them with a smile. "Who knew this school had so many clubs." Tina said to them while Joe walks over to them in a paintball outfit. "I joined the Interfaith Paintball League, where Christians, Jews, and Muslims can shoot at each other safely." Joe said to them. "Well, it looks like we've all sort of moved on, which just leaves one question: When are we going to tell Finn?" Blaine said to them.

In The Auditorium

Finn and Quinn were in front of the club very disappointed. "I can't believe it's been, like, what, two days, that you've all gone in completely separate, and totally insane, directions." Finn said to them. "We lost Sectionals. Our season is over. You can't be upset that we've moved on. It's the healthy thing to do." Tina said to him. "Is it really?" Quinn asks her. "Is it the healthy thing to do to take orders from Sue Sylvester for the rest of the school year?" Quinn asks her and Finn looks at Artie. "And Artie, man, you basically dragged me out of the tire shop, telling me that this club was part of my destiny somehow. What did you even join? Your costume is ridiculous. It looks like a peacock died on your head." Finn said to him. "It's called a plume." Artie said to him. "Whatever! Okay, look, I-I'm not going to waste all six minutes I was able to book the auditorium for yelling at you guys." Finn said to them. "Six minutes?" Joe said to him. "Yeah. Emperor Sylvester swooped in and carved the reservation hours into tenths. So the only other time I was able to get was 9:54, Friday night, and I'll be here ready to rehearse, and I hope you will, too. 'Cause if you don't, I think you're going to regret missing that opportunity for the rest of your lives." Finn said to them. "I'll definitely be here." Marley said to them making Jesse smile at her. "Yeah, well, we'd all be here if you hadn't face-planted at Sectionals." Tina said to her. "Enough, Tina." Quinn said to her. "Fine" Tina said and she walks out. Everyone starts leaving while Finn and Quinn look at each other. "I have to go." Blaine said to Jesse. "Don't go." Jesse said to him, Blaine kiss her forehead and leaves. Jesse turns to Finn and Quinn. Sam looks at everyone leaving but he stays knowing Sebastian will kill him if he left even if Sebastian doesn't remember him. Finn and Quinn look back to see Jesse, Sebastian, Sam, and Marley and they share a look while the lights turn off.