New Leader and Member

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In Ohio

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Jesse and Blaine walk into the room to see Kurt on the floor with a lot of pages. "What's this?" Jesse asks while walking over to Kurt with Blaine behind her. "I'm organizing all the sheet music." Kurt said to her while standing up as Artie wheels into the room with Sebastian and Sam behind him. "Artie, go around it, not over it." Kurt said to him making Artie wheel away from the pages. Tina's assistant Dottie walks into the room with a cupcake. "Thanks, Dottie. You're dismissed for the day." Tina said to her and she walks out of the room while Tina gives the cake to Artie. "This is for you...and no, it's not a bribe." Tina said to everyone and Wade walks into the room in a dress, a wig, and makeup. "MVP in the house." Wade said making Jesse look at him. "Looking good, Wade/Unique." Jesse said giving him a smile. "Bro, I thought we agreed you'd only wear that stuff onstage." Joe said to him. "What's wrong with you guys? This club is about diversity and acceptance. Or at least it used to be." Kurt said to them as Blaine, Tina, and Wade walks over to Artie. "No more stalling, Artie." Tina said to him. "Who's the new leader?" Tina asks Artie. "Tell us." Brittany said while walking over to them. "After talking with Jesse and Sebastian about who they like to work within the leading ways..." Artie said wheeling away from them. "The new leader is..." Artie said while everyone looks at him. "Blaine" Artie said to them with a smile making Blaine smile. "Brittany, you were a close second." Artie said to her. "I came in third?" Tina said to Artie. "Let's not worry about third or fourth place." Artie said to her and Tina takes the cupcake away from Artie. "And we don't need to talk about this, either." Tina said and she walks away with the cupcake. "Why do you hate strong black women for?" Wade said to Artie while Blaine gives Jesse a hug. "I can wait to work with you two." Blaine said to Sebastian and Jesse. "You mean, three." Sam said while walking over to them and he hugs Sebastian's arm. Blaine looks at Sam with a face. "What?" Sam asks him as Will walks into the room with Marley. "Guys, this young lady gave hands-down one of the best auditions I have ever seen." Will said as everyone looks at them. "Let's give it up for our newest member, Marley Rose." Will said and the teens clap for her. "Marley, on behalf of all of New Directions." Sebastian said to her. "Welcome." Rory said to her with a smile. "Thank you. I'm really excited to be here." Marley said to them with a smile. "I really like your sweater. Where'd you get it?" Sugar asks her. "Oh. Thanks. Um, J.Crew." Marley said making everyone look at the sweater knowing it was not from J.Crew. "Really?" Sugar asks her.