The Leader

At Dalton

Sam and Blaine, Jesse enters the choir room, and the three start looking for the trophy. Jesse enters the office to see the trophy behind a locked glass door. "Guys, I find it." Jesse said to the boys. Sam and Blaine walk into the office to see the trophy. "How do we get it out?" Sam asks them as Jesse walks over while taking out a bobby pin. "I get this." Jesse said to them and she starts working on the lock. "Why do you know how to do that?" Sam asks her. "Don't ask questions." Jesse said to him. After a few minutes the door unlocks, Jesse opens the door and Sam takes the trophy out. Sam and Blaine go to the balcony while Jesse takes a curtain. "How are we getting down?" Sam asks them as Jesse throws down the curtain. "Like that." Jesse said to him as she tried it to the balcony. "Me first." Jesse said and she goes down the curtain then Sam and Blaine. Sam, Jesse, and Blaine run away back to school with the brothers and Hunter watching them.

At McKinley
In The Choir Room

Jesse, Sam, and Blaine were in front of everyone with Sam holding the trophy. "Guys, it was epic. Dalton was like Death Star meets Mordor meets Temple of Doom. I mean, I might be exaggerating, but probably not." Sam said to them. "We've got a real fight ahead of us with the Warblers at Sectionals, but I am not worried at all. Because we've got the team, we've got the talent, and..." Jesse said taking the trophy from Sam. "We have, most importantly, the leader." Jesse said moving the trophy to Finn. Everyone claps and cheer for Finn while he takes the trophy from Jesse. Finn puts it back in the case while Jesse takes Blaine's hand holding it making him kiss her cheek. "All right. Let's start with some warm-ups, and then we can..." Finn said while walking back to Blaine, Jesse, Jamey, Kurt, and Sam. "Uh, Finn, wait. Can I say something?" Tina asks and she walks over to Finn. "This is for you, from all of us." Tina said showing him a fanny pack and she puts it on him. "It's a superhero utility belt cleverly disguised as a fanny pack." Artie said to him. "There's some stuff in there we thought you could use." Rory said to him while Tina sits down again. "Ah, cool, uh..." Finn said to them and he opens it up. "Magic markers. I could never find these." Finn said taking it out looking at it and he puts it back in and takes something else. "Antacid." Finn said looking at it. "In case you get the show choir squirts." Sam said to him making Finn look at Jamey who gives him a face. "Thanks." Finn said and he puts it back in and takes out a Barbie doll's head. "That's from me. You're welcome." Brittany said to him, Finn smiles and he puts it back in and takes out a pin. "That's to always remind you that you're the almighty Treble Clef, the Uniter of Glee Clubs." Blaine said to him with a smile. "And the Uniter of Friends." Jesse said with a smile. "Wow. Uh...I don't know what to say. I'll never let you down. I promise." Finn said to them with a smile. "Okay, come on, huddle up. All right, let's huddle up." Jamey said and everyone makes a circle with their hands around each other. "Next week at Sectionals, we are gonna kick some Warblers' sorry asses. And then it's Regionals, and then it's Nationals, and then this year is gonna go down in the McKinley High record books as the greatest year the New Directions! Has ever seen. Onwards and upwards!" Finn yelled and they put their hands in the middle. "Amazing!" They yelled while raising their hands in the air.