Bye Bye Bye/I Want It That Way

Later At McKinley
In Hallways

Jesse was with Kurt walking to the auditorium. "I can't believe Tina will do something like that." Kurt said to himself. "She is like Rachel." Jesse said to him madly. "She needs to get her head in the game." Kurt said to her making Jesse nod. "I'm not putting up with Your Highness." Jesse and Kurt hear someone making them turn to see Sue in a wig like Nicki Minaj's hair. "It's off with your head." Sue said walking over to Jesse and Kurt. "Don't you call me a gangster." Sue said to her. "What?" Jesse asks confused about what is happening. "Every time you patronize me, I will take it back." Sue said to her. "Leave us alone." Kurt said to her. "I will knock you out!" Sue yelled at them and she walks away from them. "She is so into this." Kurt said to Jesse who nods as the two watches Sue pushing people away from her.

In The Auditorium

Will was with Blaine, Sebastian, and Jake on his side, and Finn has Sam, Artie, and Ryder on his. Jamey walks onto the stage joining the groups. "In the '90s, the media pitted two of America's hottest music groups against one another in an epic clash for pop culture supremacy." Jamey said the girls, Quinn and Kurt. "And just so y'all know, we'll be joining this performance because we are basically Switzerland, and we support all parties that are involved. Thank you." Artie said to them. "Whatever. Begin, please." Kitty said and Jamey walks off the stage and he walks over to Quinn, Kurt, and Jesse as the songs, Bye Bye Bye/I Want It That Way by 'N Sync/Backstreet Boys.

Will
Hey, Hey

New Directions Boys
Bye, Bye, Bye
Bye, Bye
Bye, Bye
Oh, Oh

The girls besides Jesse get all excited making Kurt and Jesse jump at them screaming.

Will (with New Directions Boys)
I'm doin' this tonight,
(You're)
Probably gonna start a fight.
(I) know this can't be right.
Hey baby come on
(I) loved you endlessly,
(When) you weren't there for me.
(So)
Now it's time to leave
And make it alone

Jesse looks at Will seeing the hurt in his eyes and see looks at Blaine who was dancing with Sebastian and Jake. Blaine was giving her some smiles.

Will with New Directions Boys
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye

Finn then takes to the stage with Artie, Sam, and Ryder.

Finn (with New Directions Boys)
You are my (fire)

Finn sings while giving Quinn a smile.

Finn (with New Directions Boys)
The one (desire)
Believe (when I say)

Finn with New Directions Boys
I want it that way

New Directions Boys
Bye Bye

Will with New Directions Boys
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two

Will
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

New Directions Boys
Bye Bye

Will with New Directions Boys
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.

Will
It might sound crazy

Will with New Directions Boys
But it ain't no lie
Baby, bye, bye, bye

Will
Tell me why

Finn
Ain't nothin' but a heartache

Finn sings while walking over to Will's side.

Will
Tell me why

Finn
Ain't nothin' but a mistake

Finn and Will
Tell me why

Finn
I never wanna hear you say

Finn and Will
I want it that way

Finn
You are my fire
The one desire
You are

New Directions Boys
You Are...
You Are...
You Are

Will
Don't wanna hear you say

Finn with New Directions Boys
Ain't nothing but a heartache
(Will: Bye bye bye)
Ain't nothin' (Will: Make it tough)
But it ain't no lie (Will: Bye bye)
Bye bye (Will: Baby)

Will with New Directions Boys
Don't wanna be a fool for you
(Finn: You are my fire)
Just another player in your game for two (Finn: Tell me why)

Will
You may hate me but it ain't no lie (Finn: I want it that way)
Baby, bye, bye, bye

New Directions Boys
Bye Bye

Will with New Directions Boys
Don't really wanna make it tough (Finn: My one desire)
I just wanna tell you that I had enough (Finn: Tell me why)

Will
It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie (Finn: I want it that way)
Baby bye, bye, bye

Finn with New Directions Boys
Bye bye...

At the end of the performance though, the girls seem to applaud them while Jamey walks on the stage. "Well, the love on the stage is obvious. You just need to just hug it out." Jamey said to them. "I'm in." Finn said and he walks closer to Will. "What do you say, Mr. Shue?" Finn asks him. "I-I want to, Finn. I-I really do, I just...I can't." Will said to him. "Fine. Cool. There's nothing I can do or say to win back your trust. I get it. For whatever it's worth, thanks. For everything." Finn said and he walks off the stage, leaving Will teary-eyed about what happened. 

Later In Hallways

Quinn walks over to Jesse who was by her locker. "Jess." Quinn said making Jesse look at her. "Finn and I will be leaving after school today." Quinn said to her while Jesse closes her locker. "Finn needs time away from here for a while." Quinn said to her making Jesse understand. "I understand." Jesse said to her making Quinn nod. "We will be back soon." Quinn said to her with a smile. "I know, you two will be back." Jesse said to her with a smile back.